+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: women start wars cuz we know we can beat your asses

women start wars cuz we know we can beat your asses

Has the male population become so ignorant to the fact, the females no longer need men, and we're just using their asses!
    Maybe, just maybe thats why men are becoming the minority in todays world!

Re: women start wars cuz we know we can beat your asses

Originally posted by squirrley
    Has the male population become so ignorant to the fact, the females no longer need men, and we're just using their asses!
    Maybe, just maybe thats why men are becoming the minority in todays world!
    Men becoming the minority is excellent... think about it, evolutionally the male could have multiple mates but the female could not. Furthermore, do you know how the term "menage a trois" originated? After the Second World War France had more women than men and it was somewhat socially acceptable for a male to sacrifice himself (what a patriot!) to two women. Besides, why do guys want to go to school where girls outnumber them? That was on my list when checking out colleges. So, women can keep growing their part of the population, that just means more women competing for less guys (who still call the shots, Ha!).
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

I personally can't imagine my life without men (well, at least two men, my dad and my boyfriend), even though they're ignarant and so adorably clueless about the bigger plans women trap unsuspecting (and lustful!) men into, I still love them.

Men are like kids, they mess a lot, but in the end they're cherished and loved by us (women).
    I have it all. Including kino.

me either. I happen to be raising the next generation of men. He already has so many girls chasing him!! And didn't need MVP's rules on how to get a girl. (just joking dude)
    I honestly love men(one in particular and i would NEVER dog him out.)
    Just feeling a little tough love today....
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hang in there, dear! I had a rough day too
    I have it all. Including kino.

I want to tell the guy I'm totally in love with, he needs to pull his head out of his ass. This girl hes with treats him like shit, throws beer bottles at him, etc. And he stays because he's afraid of starting over. Well, now that we hooked up it only made things more difficult for him. He knows I can deliver, but I'm 3000 miles away. She doesn't do anything for him but give him grief, so he gets a piece of ass now and then, but what the hell. I guess for women we can go longer w/out it. I've got to the mall, shop, shop, i'll chat at ya later....thanks, i know things will get better-eventually they have to.

it is amazing to me how shallow (some)women have become.
    we men need females for nurturing, i dont understand why
    women are so shady now days.
    i still think there are some things men are good at, and some
    things only women can do right.
    liquor, i don't even know-er!

Besides, why do guys want to go to school where girls outnumber them?
    Unless you're a retard like me and CHOOSE to pass up a full scholarship to a very well respected school to go to a full scholarship military school where the ratio of guys to girls is in excess of 8:1. And at a military school, how many of those girls do you think even looked good?

DAMN ME AND MY RETARDED WAYS!

No no, squirrley is right here. We men are absolutely useless. And something I've been noticing especially with MVP's posts is why do you need to quote the entire post before you before you respond? It's obvious as to what you're replying to, please explain.
    Heit ist mein taug.

wait now, I didn't say men were useless. I just meant that women are able to survive without men. I myself am one. But, I want a man, yes...

Guess it's a major blow to a mans ego when they hear they're not needed. I want a man but for different reasons then being dependant on them, I want a man who is my equal....

THAT DOES NOT QUALIFY AS BEING SHALLOW...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wait wait wait.. so squirrel..your in love with a man that has a girl or are you the one treating him like shit? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

oh hell no. I'm in love with a man where the other woman is treating him like shit. Dude-I've done things for him she could only dream about, but have decided to let him go out of respect for myself....

i think the fact that a woman can do for herself is a very attractive quality. maybe i was a little quick to judge.
    i was just in a relationship where my girl was sooooo dependent on me. it was a little bit of a burden on me. it ended up being the deciding factor in our breakup.
    i would like to have a woman that is my equal too.

it's not so much a shot to my ego to hear us(men), are not needed. its just that i was tauhgt that in a relationship, both
    members are equal. even though my parents are divorced.
    i think women are beautiful in every way, its just nice to know
    that we as men are needed to comfort or protect. ya know?
    liquor, i don't even know-er!

EXACTLY-the guy i am in love with said to me which really pissed me off was"I hope you dont want me to be your knight in shining armor" oh was I pissed. I don't need rescuing, and told him that. He's 3000 miles away in a bad relationship, and I almost want to be the one to rescue him! But, gotta let him go see he can see for himself.

Relationships are meant to compliment one another, and not be so needy on the other-co-dependent for everything. You can have different interests and remain independent without feeling like your up someones ass. Doing things together and seperate is important. Usually it doesn't happen that way and ends relationships. Such as yours. Who wants someone whose so clingy where you feel like you can't even go to the bathroom without them knowing what your'e doing , pissing or shit'n. So at least you know thats not what you want, or i for that matter.

I do a want a man I can trust and rely on, but not be dependent in the sense I can't breathe without him...ya know...

Originally posted by squirrley
    wait now, I didn't say men were useless. I just meant that women are able to survive without men. I myself am one. But, I want a man, yes...

Guess it's a major blow to a mans ego when they hear they're not needed. I want a man but for different reasons then being dependant on them, I want a man who is my equal....

THAT DOES NOT QUALIFY AS BEING SHALLOW...
    ok... let me start by saying that men are needed ... BUT! YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE EGO!

IT is in a man's nature to be needed... if they don't feel like they can "provide for us" then they do get alittle fustrated...

I am in total agreement. ... any man thats wants to be with me... better be able to keep up. I need a REAL man.. as most of us women know.. good men are hard to find, but I'm looking...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast