+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What you enjoyed and or annoyed you today? ( others locked so until opened remade em)

What you enjoyed and or annoyed you today? ( others locked so until opened remade em)

Annoyed me is all this crap on here.

Enjoyed, bought a scratch ticket and won 100.00
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Enjoyed blocking/foeing spammers and sending admin a pointed message.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

My boyfriend serenaded me this morning and gave me flowers. It's my bday.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

This is my last post, so consider this my farewell. I suggest you open up a secret social media group somewhere and post there. He'll never be done spamming the forums, because he is just a sicko with nothing better to do with his time online. When you do start a group, send people a link privately, and then make it only members can view it. Not new members, of course, as they'll likely be more of his alternate profiles. He has surely signed up hundreds by now. He also made some accounts on a Silent Hill forum. Fortunately, he can spam all he wants, because he'll quickly be banned anyway. To the rest of you, I suggest you try not to acnowledge his spam at all. Your "admin" appears to be a lazy sod.

Today I enjoyed reliving memories of my latest convention from this past weekend.

What annoyed me is idiots in the men's room at work. On our floor we have two men's rooms. They are on different sides of the floor, but there are two. There are a lot of people (men and women) on the floor, so often one of the bathrooms fills up. What REALLY annoys me is the guys that will stand there waiting instead of just walking to the other men's room. Sure it CAN happen where both are full, but that is pretty rare.

It's one thing if you have no other choice (like at some kind of sporting event or something like that where the bathrooms are just always going to be packed). But that isn't the case in our setting. I find it extremely rude when somebody is just standing there waiting for a stall to open up. It's bad enough public restrooms have no privacy, but when somebody is basically standing there watching me go to the bathroom (I know I am exaggerating, but you get my point) it infuriates me.

GAH! Sorry. Public restrooms in general are such a huge pet peeve generator for me, LOL!

What I enjoyed today was relatively nothing. It's a day like any.

What annoyed me today was that I got paid, but the whole lot is going to debt.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    My boyfriend serenaded me this morning and gave me flowers. It's my bday.
    I hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Today, I also got cast in a new film, making this my 152nd film appearance to date.

Now I'm playing on Miniclip.

Not today specifically, but I enjoyed the HELL out of Avengers: End Game. So amazing! I don't want to hype it up too much, because anybody who wants to should just see it and form their own opinion. But, you should definitely see it.

What annoyed me... again, not specifically today, but recent and in general....

I hate when companies tease some exciting new product.... but without a release date. Or with just a very vague release date. Funko does that all the time with AWESOME new Pop Vinyls. They post something on their social media showing off new stuff and just say "Coming soon." Well.... sometimes "soon" winds up being MONTHS before you even actually know when they are coming out.

Or Oculus, the company that is probably the best known VR headset creator. They have the Oculus Rift, the Oculus Go (a portable VR headset), etc. They are constantly doing this too. Like with their latest new products coming soon. The Oculust Rift S and the Oculus Quest. For months now, they've been advertised on their website as "Coming Sping 2019." That could conceivably be any time within a block of like 3 months.

Not only that, but we are in the middle of spring now (in the US anyway, which is where they are based) and still no word on an actual date. I HATE that. I wish companies wouldn't advertise things unless they can tell us WHEN it will be available. Not a vague time frame, but an actual date. If you don't have a date yet.... don't freaking announce it! I'd rather not know and get excited about something and yet have no idea when I can actually buy it.

Maybe that's just me, though. Bit of a pet peeve of mine.

I enjoyed the first days of spring, the birds singing and nice hot days on the way. I hate the cold. Although I have been skiing in Switzerland which was fun. Norway was the coldest place I have been to.

Annoyed me....

People having long conversations right at their desks where I have to hear it. That, or this may be even worse.... having a conversation right at your desk... but having it all whispered and mumbled to be just between you and the other person. That may actually be MORE annoying because I'm still hearing you talking. I mostly can't make out what you are saying, but I'm still hearing your little mutterings and it is distracting. Even trying not to, I can't help but overhear some of what they are saying. It isn't anything private or delicate. They just THINK they are being considerate by having the conversation quietly. But, if you are going chit chat, why not just take it somewhere else?

Jeez, I really should just work isolated in a sound-proof booth somewhere. I do not like people. LOL!