+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would a virgin ask?

What would a virgin ask?

Here is what I will ask.

I have seen lots of crap about first timers and such.
    cumming in the pants is probably the worst. I am always worried about my first time ending up like that. Just gettin all into to it, splooge me trousers, and feel a really aweful embarassment in front of her.

Has anybody done this? That's a rather personal Q. so it's understandable if you don't say.

All I know is that I haven't thought of that till just now, I am not one to worry too much about anything. Hopefully I don't ginx it.
    "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
    I took the one less traveled by"
    -Robert Frost

So you are worried about cumming in your trousers... right? Sorry... you were kind of all over the place. I found it hard to understand.

If that is your fear though (cumming in your trousers), then just don't wear trousers your first time, & you won't cum in them! Most people have sex naked anyways!

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haven't you seen "There's Something About Mary"? I think you are supposed to masturbate before a date. That should help reduce the liklihood of this happening...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hahah it not american pie dude..you won't cum in your pants enless you are really high and your balls got to much sperm than it got to release some out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie_Sabrina
    If that is your fear though (cumming in your trousers), then just don't wear trousers your first time, & you won't cum in them! Most people have sex naked anyways!
    ROFL, that was so cute!

hell yeah, you guys and gals made me laugh.

flurint, you look like you know what your typing about. Do you have first hand experiance because that is sometimes all too true while being high.

Kellie... if a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump it's ass everytime it hopped. (don't take this the wrong way I am only jokin) your like the girl who would laugh her keister off, if I staind me undi's before getting them off.

hmmm, how aboot this, if I did I would pretend like I didn't and continue the fun until she has her fill.
    Last edited by PeCuLiAr DuDe; 01-06-06 at 04:24 AM.
    "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
    I took the one less traveled by"
    -Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by PeCuLiAr DuDe
    Kellie... if a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump it's ass everytime it hopped. (don't take this the wrong way I am only jokin) your like the girl who would laugh her keister off, if I staind me undi's before getting them off.
    OH.... I understand now!

I was wondering why the big dilemma... It seemed so obvious to me!

I can't deny I'm blonde, even on the internet it is apparent.

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie_Sabrina
    So you are worried about cumming in your trousers... right? Sorry... you were kind of all over the place. I found it hard to understand.

hahahah!

U'll do fine ... every1 worries @ first.

my advice is dont worry about it till it happens, and if you doing it out of love for the person youll realize its not that bad.

if its just a **** then i am not sure what will happen never had sex just to **** i think its wrong.

Heres some advise, goto a stip club, get a lap dance, dont spooge youself there? your good! do? you might have a problem (=D

Quote Originally Posted by Kozuka
    Heres some advise, goto a stip club, get a lap dance, dont spooge youself there? your good! do? you might have a problem (=D
    Y'know what? I think that's pretty good advice. Don't forget to tip that girl well, because that has got to be a really crappy job.

crappy job hell...id do it for 2g's a night like alot of em make, and hell! most of em have regular customers (i guess that s what youd call em? maybe clients?) whom they dont even take there cloths off for, just sit there talk and get paid...damn thats the f****n life