+ Follow This Topic

Thread: WrestleMania 35

WrestleMania 35

Are you watching it, TheEvilJester?

By the way, just ignore Gimpy and all his crazy aliases. By leaving and not posting, that will make him feel fulfilled, the saddo.

Good advice, but please start following it yourself.

FYI,

I will never leave a site I enjoy because of trolls. On the other hand, I will if nobody else is still around and it leaves me with nothing to do on said site. THAT is the sole reason I've been pondering leaving this site.

Lately, I'd just been too busy.

Anyway, my brothers and I DID watch WrestleMania this year. To be honest, it was more out of tradition than actually WANTING to watch it. LOL! WWE just isn't as good as it used to be. What's worse is the PAINFULLY long pay per views they have these days. WrestleMania was unbearably long. And most of it wasn't worth the time. Sure, there were a few cool moments, but mostly it was just boring.

Then there were also the really confusing decisions. Things like the lame way the main even ended. You build up for all that time and Becky just wins by basically a surprise roll-up?! Becky winning was ABSOLUTELY the right choice.... but not in such a corny way. I get they probably wanted to keep Ronda looking strong, but there were ways to do that and yet still make Becky look good as well. That ending was so lame.

But, it is what it is. I'll continue to watch... or at least follow along with results. But it just hasn't been that good in a long time.

It seems a bit soon to unify the titles again. They have been doing that so constantly over the years.

I also think they have way too many titles anyway. And now there is NXT UK as well.

Uh! I think the events are always rushed too. They feel uninspired.

Jester, who do you think the puppet belongs to in the new vignettes? People are saying it is maybe Bray.

Quote Originally Posted by My Coffee Cup View Post
    It seems a bit soon to unify the titles again. They have been doing that so constantly over the years.
    I'm not sure if they are unifying the titles. If you notice, Becky is defending both separately at the next PPV. So, maybe they are still keeping them separate.

I have mixed feelings about unifying titles. Like if they ultimately DID unify both Women's titles or if they decided to unify the WWE title and Universal title. On the one hand, it does make an individual title seem more worthwhile when there aren't too many other titles. But, by the same token, I like that they have two of each title (the main men's titles and the women's titles) because it allows more superstars to get a chance at the top. Plus, it helps when somebody you don't like holds one of them, because there is another title where hopefully you'll like that champion.

When it comes down to it, I'd prefer more titles (within reason, of course, as in not TOO many) as long as they actually made them feel important enough. As long as they actually focused on them properly, and gave them good ongoing stories. They fail in that so horribly these days that most of the titles don't feel like they matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by My Coffee Cup View Post
    Jester, who do you think the puppet belongs to in the new vignettes? People are saying it is maybe Bray.
    Well, since I've been gone they already revealed it.... but come on. LOL! Of course it was Bray. I guessed that the moment we saw a BUZZARD puppet (Follow the buzzards!) and KNEW it the moment he laughed. I could tell it was Bray's laugh.

These new vignettes with him are.... weird. I'm not sure if it is a good weird. They've just screwed around with his character so much I don't see him coming back from it. I'd love him too. I think he's awesome. But, they've never taken him seriously and it has hindered his status.