+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does she know what she wants?

does she know what she wants?

I met a woman on my bike club ,we were friends for a while then started dating. She breaks up with me after a few months then asks me back only to break it again.

1 month later I call her ,she asks me out.We hang out a few weeks ,she gets all touchy feely with me (not a touchy person). This lasts a few weeks untill she realizes I still have feelings for her and she finds an excuse to run.

3 months later we are friends again she asks me out a couple of times .I could tell she was enjoying my company .I dont phone her ,we only meet on bike club rides .We are friends for a few months but its hot and cold and I can tell she tries to avoid me. I ask her whts up , and she comes with all kinds of excuses to run .tells me she does not want any contact with me.

4 months later we meet on a bike ride and spend the whole day talking and going for cofee. at the end of the day she says "It was nice to talk to you and I am glad the anonimyty is over" ( she started the anonimyty). the next few weeks on the bike ride I get the feeling she is trying to avoid me again, so I back off and let her come to me.I dont phone her ,we only meet on bike club rides. She eventually tells a friend to tell me that she does not want any contact with me anymore.

Every time when we are being friends we get along amazingly , but she always finds an excuse to run,

What do think of her?

I think she's a barking lunatic. What do you think of her?

Well, that's just absurd!

I think she's a little deranged. I would stay away... far away!

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nevermind what I think of her - what I want to know is why YOU still put up with her. What's in it for you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, does she have three tits, or what?

Only two tits.

I haven't talked to her for months now.I ignore her like she ignores me. I see her around on the bike club ride. She does little things like ride behind me or look back to see where I am, but I keep ignoring her.

Stupid game we are playing , but this is what she wanted.

What do I think? This may sound stupid , but I think she likes me but is so afraid of commitment that she acts this way. Most of her friends are ex bfs , so I don't want to become just her friend. I guess I am kind of hoping if I keep ignoring her she might realize whats she has lost. We got along perfectly and had so much in common , but she looked hard for the littlest excuses to run.

Why else would someone acts so wierd? How come she can be friends with her other ex bf but not me? Maybe someone can blow up this fantasy of mine and set my head straight.

Dude, she acts weird because she's freakin' weird. That's all. Do you want a weird girlfriend? Is it the challenge? What is it about these wacky women that makes sweet, normal-sounding men get so fixated, leaving few men for us non-wackos?

I guess I want what I cant have. When things are good I hardly think of her, when things are bad I can't get her off of my mind.

If you are implying that I sound sweet and normal thanks because I think I am. She was the sweetest woman you will ever meet untill the relationship was getting too good.

I need to find a non wacko woman to clear my head and show me how woman are suppose to act when you care for them.

You want what you can't have? Can it really be that simple?

I want to e-slap you upside the head. Look to your right. Look to your left. Bet you've got non-wackos in every direction.

Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    What is it about these wacky women that makes sweet, normal-sounding men get so fixated, leaving few men for us non-wackos?
    That was hilarious! I'm still laughing!

Don't worry sw1... You're not alone. I too have been known to be a psycho magnet!
    Last edited by Kellie_Sabrina; 02-06-06 at 11:28 AM.

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.