+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Peter Ross Anderson and His Delusional State

Peter Ross Anderson and His Delusional State

Quote Originally Posted by P-T-C
    Fake fact counter 1: Um... I think you're the jealous one, mate, considering you claim not to care about my films, yet you steal them and watch them in your spare time anyway, and tampered with my official filmography on websites a few times, and also sent emails to people like John. That shows you are just being spiteful. Also, you're the one that unsuccessfully attempted to be a vandal with Stallone's official wiki pages in the past. Not me. I was adding to them. Also, I've never lost my cool on a film set before. What the hell are you smoking?

Fake fact counter 2: Fabricating stories to make them sound funnier for your personal amusement doesn't win you extra laughs in the eyes of others either. It merely means your morbid obsession with feces is more evident than ever. Also, what's that got to do with my post with me declaring you as an overly obsessed, immature weirdo? We're talking about a guy that ran an awful Capcom site here, and creates unfunny posts on forums, because you're envious of me as a Resident Evil fan, and have been since around 2004. Isn't that right?

Fake fact counter 3: I wasn't sitting outside her house. I was in a park, listening to music. It's not my fault the pig patrol seen me hanging around in her area. It's a free country, man. I wasn't doing anything unlawful that day. Also, how do you know if I'm single? Do I declare everything I'm doing online for you to document, you nutball? Yeah, but you don't care. Right?

Yeah, I know your name is really James Berich. Soon to be getting a visit from the fuzz himself. You gave yourself away by posting pictures and using your name. That's so dumb. Trolls were never a bright breed, unfortunately.
    Hello Pre-teen Cock (P-T-C),

Letís go over your moronic post:

Fact #1: You seem awfully convinced that a Wiki entry was edited out of spite to annoy you. Nobody but Asperger idiots like you care about taking precious time out of their busy day to make edits on a page that probably 3 or 4 people tops give a shit about. Who the hell is this John person, mate? Youíre delusional to think that with an estimated world population of 7.53 billion people, which many have the ability to potentially edit a Wiki entry, a single entity is responsible for all of these annoyances youíve been having at Wiki pages. Then again, you are a dumbass.

Fact #2: You obviously didnít see the word probably in my comment. So, why donít you enlighten us then, retard? Did you spit on the window? Or maybe you mooned your ugly ass to the camera? Whatever it is, itís probably grossly inappropriate because thatís the kind of person you are.

Fact #3: Outside her house, in the parkÖ your intentions were clear and focused that day. You wanted to ďtalk things overĒ with the support worker the moment she left her home and stayed there all night like a creepy stalker. That sure sounds like someone who is committed to carrying out an act!

Anyway, you go ahead and believe what you want, mate. You live in some fantasy world, after all. Why donít you get a job or pick up a productive hobby? First things first, youíll need to shower and also act like a respectful member of the human race. At this point, both of those seem like a longshot.

Taco...

Lettuce...

Tomatoes...

Taco Meat...

Cheese...

Well, that's Love Forum ruined now, thanks to this James Berich idiot and his spam attacks.

You stupid f*ck.