+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love =]

Love =]

theirs a girl in a grade younger then me, shes the most popular girl in her grade, and the hottest..

me- im a grade older then her, and she *used* to think i was weird ( im not. im probly like the 3rd or 4th popularist person in my grade.) i dont know why she did i must of done something the first time i talked to her she didnt like or something.

what happend - she's a really big bitch- she looks and acts like a barbie. and she knows it because she is one, she thinks shes the best in the world. and so shefeels she has the right to treat people like trash ..well people got fed up with her ( all the girls ) so they all hate her now, and so she's come to me cuase she's got no friends, and ive fallen in love with her =[. she's jjust been really nice to me and stuff lately and ii love it. but im almost positive she doesnt like me..she flirts with other guys and actually wants another boy to come over right now..anyways i asked her if she wanted to hang out this summer and she said yyah. so i guess thats good. i kinda want some advice since you no the backround now..what can i do to get her love? steps or anything would be good..

o ya shes got a bf too but he's really pissed at her along with everyone else but me =].

You can't exactly do anything to get her to love you..if she's supposed to or whatever, she will. As far as her liking you, be yourself...don't try to be someone you're not because in the end it won't work out...she has to like the person you are...that's the most important thing. Also, if she's stuck up and rude...especially to her boyfriend...odds are she'll be the same way with you...sounds like the girl needs to learn a lesson herself...and she still has a boyfriend and even though he's mad at her, I wouldn't make any moves on her...chances are shit will fly...and she might be turned off by it..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here is my advice: make better choices in girls, and avoid the ones with boyfriends if you don't want to get beat up. You sound like too nice a boy to be putting up with a girl like this, and you already KNOW she isn't particularly nice. One should never expect a snake to act like a kitten.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Um, yeah you just admitted she was a bitch and she thinks she's to good for everyone so she treats them like trash. The only reason she is probably latching on to you is cuz she sees you like her and sees that she can take advantage of you. She will probably eventually throw you out like trash. She could also be using you to piss off her bf if she is pissed at him for something.
    I think your probably more in lust than in love. High school does that to people.
    Just use caution...she doesn't sound like quite the winner in the personality department.

King Zarathu Guest
    I didn't even finish reading that shit. How old are you?