+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Nobody respects Gimpy!

Nobody respects Gimpy!

Absolutely no one.

Peter Ross Anderson,

Howís that ignoring working out for you, you retarded cunt-face? And here you are again. You just keep going on and on like a huge idiot who just doesnít get it. Youíre just a little bitch-ass who got shat on years ago (for good reason) and let it get to this point. Where things are right now for youÖ You need to realize this was architected by you and you alone. Donít blame XY or Z for your problems, you f*ck. Youíre a menace to society and deserve to be punished.

Sure, you did jail time, but clearly you learned nothing. You need to go back and stay there for good. Thatís where over-glorified losers like you belong. This incel behavior youíve been demonstrating for over a decade is just not acceptable in a normal society. You clearly canít even play by societal norms, so why should a retard like you ride off the coattails of hard-working taxpayerís money every month? F*ck you, mate. At least when youíre in jail, taxpayerís money is going towards a good cause and keeping you locked up where you belong.

Anyway, your logic is as sound as your sister is attractive. After I blow my hot seed into her bloodied mouth, Iíll give her a good punch across the face. The hit is so hard that it shoots a combination of both blood and semen right in your direction, which splashes all over your ugly face.

You're a lost cause. Thank heavens you're not actually in the UK. But you're disgracing the wonder that is New Zealand!

Josie's on a vacation far away.

Come around, and talk it over.

So many things that I wanna say...

You know I like my girls a little bit older.

I just wanna use your love...

TONIGHT!

And as ya leave me, please, won't ya close the door?

And... don't forget what I told ya.

Just because you're right...

That don't mean I'm wrong...

Another shoulder, to cry upon...

I just wanna use ya love...

TONIGHT!

Yeah!

I don't wanna lose ya love tonight!

You know I'm gonna cum in your mom's butt...

TONIGHT!

Fisting your sister's shitty sphincter hole...

Toniiiight!

Man. What a way to ruin a great song. Then again, you are an idiot.

You are a faggot.

Wow, so original.

"Hi, I'm Gimpy!"

"No, there's no way you can be Gimpy, because we're Gimpy"

That's basically your antics on forums, summed up.

What a sad, sad guy.

Devoid of any brains at all.

Nobody likes... Gimpy.

Peter Ross Anderson,

Howís that ignoring working out for you, you retarded cunt-face? And here you are again. You just keep going on and on like a huge idiot who just doesnít get it. Youíre just a little bitch-ass who got shat on years ago (for good reason) and let it get to this point. Where things are right now for youÖ You need to realize this was architected by you and you alone. Donít blame XY or Z for your problems, you f*ck. Youíre a menace to society and deserve to be punished.

Sure, you did jail time, but clearly you learned nothing. You need to go back and stay there for good. Thatís where over-glorified losers like you belong. This incel behavior youíve been demonstrating for over a decade is just not acceptable in a normal society. You clearly canít even play by societal norms, so why should a retard like you ride off the coattails of hard-working taxpayerís money every month? F*ck you, mate. At least when youíre in jail, taxpayerís money is going towards a good cause and keeping you locked up where you belong.

Anyway, your logic is as sound as your sister is attractive. After I blow my hot seed into her bloodied mouth, Iíll give her a good punch across the face. The hit is so hard that it shoots a combination of both blood and semen right in your direction, which splashes all over your ugly face.