+ Follow This Topic

Thread: !?!??!?!!??

!?!??!?!!??

if im looking to impress a girl, like tell her all the things that i know about and just try to make her feel like i know everything she wants ina relation what would i tell her?

i posted it in her becuase if uve been heart broken theirs obvious reasons u dumped or have been dumped. what are some good things to tell her id do and not do?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what exactly you are asking, but I would say that most people do NOT appreciate people who feel like they know everything.

As for getting girls to like you, just be yourself. In the end, that is who she is going to see anyway, and if she doesn't like that person, you will have wasted a lot of time and effort.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

im asking like say when were talking and she brings up some thing she hated about her relation or somethign with another guy and goes you wouldnt understand, i want to know things were i could be like well actually _____. you know?

You can't read her mind. So if she starts to talk about something in a past relationship that hurt her or turned her off & then stops there with, "You wouldn't understand...", then there's really not a lot that you know.

It would seem ridiculous for you at that moment to pretend to know what she is talking (or not talking) about. I sense that you are looking to make a connection between the two of you by impressing her with your knowledge of relationships. Should that moment pass you by, then just say something like, "No, I don't understand, but maybe if you would open up to me I could try to." Just give her someone to talk to. Don't throw her any cheesy "trying too hard" lines, just be there for her. Please don't bullshit her! It will backfire! Instead of looking like you know what you are talking about, you will look like a complete and total idiot.

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

The best thing to do is be yourself. You will never be able to keep up a fake personality for long and it will just be a disaster later. If she does not like you for you, then it wont work. My motto is Love me or leave me alone!
    Last edited by Kiechi; 06-06-06 at 08:34 PM.