+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dear LFAdmin

Dear LFAdmin

Why have you let this place turn to shit?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiechi For This Useful Post:

Peter Ross Anderson of Edinburgh Scotland, who lives at the end of Craigmillar Castle Road in the postal district of EH16:

He need not think I'm giving him any further attention either, because this reply is to you.
    Mate, you posted this message on a public forum in a topic that can be responded to by anyone who is a member here. Therefore, I am entitled to respond to it, since it pertains to me anyway. You could have taken this to the private messaging system, but retards like you like to tell the world about your problems instead of settling matters one-on-one.

Anyway, you've proven again and again that you're a liar who cannot commit to anything they say will do. Just like quitting forums in 2020 to ignoring your Gimpy troll... Blah, blah, blah. It's all lies you tell yourself everyday. Just like you tell yourself that you've been falsely imprisoned, which is another lie you try and make people believe. Where is your accountability, you scummy asshole? Grow up.

He also followed me to various acting related wikis, trying to start trouble there too, and even somehow ended up running one under the name of TranF.
    You have problems with multiple people, such as YouTube personalities, prostitutes and support workers in Edinburgh, Resident Evil fans who hate you, and so on. It's a decent enough list for such a small-time retard like you. Having said that, are you stupid enough to believe the things you do? Well, you are an idiot, after all. I guess I shouldn't expect you to put together a cohesive narrative, except one that conveniently fits together nicely in your incompetent brain.

His ISP is Spark in New Zealand. I'll be calling their investigation team later on.
    Go ahead and do that, mate. I'm looking forward to what results from that, which will certainly be amusing to read the transcript of the conversation. Actually, can you make a video of you calling that internet service provider? That would be more entertaining.

He is also back on YouTube, although I won't be watching his rubbish
    Right.

He's even jealous of my acting skills.
    What acting skills?
    Last edited by Gumpy; 10-08-19 at 10:45 PM.

Peter Ross Anderson of Edinburgh Scotland, who lives at the end of Craigmillar Castle Road in the postal district of EH16:

Mate, if you don't care about me as a person, or you don't care about my participation on forums or in amateur acting videos, then why are you here? Why? You're here only to be a spiteful arsehole, because you're a stalking, overly obsessed prick.
    Now here is a great lesson for you, if you take a moment to figure it out. How does it feel to be stalked? Kind of annoying and abusive, isn't it? Now think of what it was like for that support worker you followed home and stayed outside her house. Pretty creepy, right? Bingo.

I've already told Yama to boot you off of Biohaze, but he admitted in a recent message that he's worried that you'll spread your stupidity to there as well.
    You've been banned at Biohaze in the past, along with hundreds of other forums, and that community considers you a problem member. Is that the kind of person that should be at any community? Nobody should have to put up with your retarded shit.

I'm not leaving message boards at the end of 2019 due to you. Stop trying to give yourself credit where it isn't due. Although you are annoying as hell, yes, me quitting forums is a personal choice, because Reddit rendered forums useless. But I'm not really a fan of forums any longer in general. Nobody really cares about dead forums.
    Mate, we'll see you at forums in 2020 and beyond. Stop kidding yourself. You're obsessed with forums and trying to be the white knight here. The entitled douchebag who thinks because he's been using forums for over sixteen years that he knows what's best for them and how to make them better. You make them worse, actually.

Also, me going to jail, me talking about YouTubers, support workers or sex workers, has absolutely zero to do with you!
    It pisses you off, doesn't it? I'm glad it does.

Anyway, that's my last response
    Right.

What age are you anyway? You do know that fully grown men DO NOT typically act this way, right?
    And this is coming from a man child like you? You're a criminal who's literally a stalker, a sexual and physical abuser, and an all around spiteful individual. You're also a fraud who uses money supplied to you from the government to sleep with prostitutes. That's not what that money is for, you cunt.

P.S. I'd love to know why you're here...
    Do I need to spell everything out for you? Idiot.

Also, Nemesis is a two-timer as well. I defended the dude's content when those arseholes were mocking us, and he stabbed me in the back. That guy is just sad.

"Oh, I'm gonna say that I'm not gonna buy the remake when it comes out, and I'll spew out insults towards Capcom for a whole year, then buy it anyway!"
    Like what? Who gives a shit about this Nemesis idiot? Stop changing the subject to some totally irrelevant thing. But, f*ck it, I guess.

Weren't you in the same boat with saying you wouldn't buy the game? You're one to talk, hypocrite. And now all you do is complain about this title, like anyone gives a shit about what you think. Just some self-entitled asshole who thinks he knows what's best for that franchise, so he plays all these games he knows he's going to hate just to talk shit about it. How about you shut your mouth?

The franchise SUCKS MAJOR BALLS now, and to you good people on here, Mr. Gimpy in front of us has also contributed to the downfall of the series too, since he cannot see the wood for the trees either, and he probably buys all those crappy spin-off titles as well, it seems...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, same old spiel.

They're absolutely jealous of me, and have been green with envy over my success rate since 2003 at least.
    You're delusional. You're not an important fan for that franchise. You're also widely hated by the fan community (for good reason):
    https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Grace_Saunders

Capcom is full of crap, and openly lies to their fans in order to manipulate them into buying the next lame Resident Evil products they will churn out, and have half-baked as alway
    That's an opinion and not a fact, since like most subjects, it is open to interpretation. At the end of the day, you continue to buy their games. Nobody forces your hand, mate.

Also, music sucks today as well.
    Again, just another opinion and not a fact. You take this very self-centered approach to your arguments, like as if you are king shit with your interests. Peter Ross Anderson knows what makes good music, or a good video game. How about you just let people like what they like? This is how arguments start and why people don't like talking to you.

Also, I did not say I wasn't going to buy the Resident Evil 2 remake, even if I was wary of it being a pile of trash. It would help me massively if you could post some proof to back up the accusations here.
    No, I don't need to prove anything to you. This is exactly what you said multiple times and you know it.

Why do people constantly go linking to that satire encyclopedia? That is not actually proof of anything, because all it was in the start, was some loser's super sore response to me kicking their ass in cyber space.
    Sure, some of that content is for trolling purposes, but there is also a lot of truth there. Why not go through it and quote which ones are from actual events that happened? For example, physically assaulting a female co-worker by pushing her into a DVD stand actually occured.

I will be glad when I sue those women
    I can't wait to hear how that will not go the way you want it to. In terms of the support workers... You're in the wrong here, Peter Ross Anderson. You messed up big time with those women. You deserved the punishment you got. This only matters to you now because you can't seem to get decent work as an "actor", since you have a criminal record. It's just you being self-centered and not taking accountability for your actions.

and exit all of these forums too.
    This doesn't seem like a man who's ready to quit forums in over four months time from now. We'll see you in 2020, 2021, 2022, and beyond. Remember your video titled, "Im done with shitty Resident Evil forums and YouTube after 31 December", which was recorded in the summer of 2018? How did that go for you? Obviously you failed on that promise. And you'll fail again by the end of this year too. FAILURE.

Running away from the fight, as usual. Go on and acknowledge my post. There is lots of truth to be found there.

Dancing around the real issues, Peter Ross Anderson.