+ Follow This Topic

Thread: eeeerrr...

eeeerrr...

say ur just starting to be friends with some1 and u love them- thats me.

what would be the sweetest thing i could do for her that wouldnt freek her out because she thinks i onlylike her as a friend. but she'd think i was really amazing. like it would make her drop her jaw =] ?

The most sweetest gestures are those that MEAN something.

Sure it's sweet if a guy buys you flowers, or takes you out to dinner or something of that nature. But I found that the most surprised I have ever been was when a boyfriend of mine took me to a Braves baseball game. He took me out to dinner at this really nice restaurant. We were both all dressed up in formal wear. He picked me up wearing a Braves baseball cap. I asked why he had a cap on considering we were going to dinner & he told me that I would soon understand. When we got to the restaurant he had reserved a table. And when I got to the table, there was a single red & white rose with 2 Braves tickets. I was stunned! It meant a lot to me because I am a HUGE Braves fan! I go to multiple Braves baseball games every year with my dad & brother, but it was nice to share that experience with my boyfriend too. Not only that, but it showed me that he really wanted to impress me & wen't that extra mile. He put a lot of thought into it, & that meant something. I will forever remember how special he made me feel.

She may not be a baseball fan, but I'm sure there's something else that she is a fan of. Whether it be music, ballet, or a sport... Maybe there's a special place she has always wanted to go or something she has wanted to do. Find out where her interests lie, & be creative.

Maybe you can't afford to take her to a game or something as equally drastic, but you can work with what you got. I suggest talking with her about places she wants to go, things she wants to do, people or teams that she likes... Just whatever will help you come up with something special & unique that is close to her heart. The thought & effort will really surprise her. And more than likely will take your relationship to the next level! Good luck!

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

That is something for you to know or come up with. You know the lady in question, we don't.

Whatever you come up with, best of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Make her a video of your love-confession so she can watch it over & over again.

THAT would definatly freak me out, gigabitch.

remember: she thinks they are still just friends.

my advice is...subtly try flirting with her and cue into her response to this.

if she seems uncomfortable and turned off don't take it any farther.

but if she seems shy/giggly she probably is into u so go ahead and take it a step up.

try to do something BIG and JAWDROPPING for her after you know for sure that she is into you.