+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 22 Year Old Guy from London!

22 Year Old Guy from London!

Ehh what's up!

I'm a 22 year old guy from London...Why am i joining this forum? I really don't know but maybe to find some answers on some things

I just finished my university - I do alot of web/graphic designing (So if anybody wants a site - contact me - i can show you some of my stuff!)

I'm a normal type of guy - can be quiet / can also be very cocky ahah

I love girls obviously! I'm half italian, half pakistani - born in London.

Ummm...I've probably ever fallen for a girl quiet badly once and I still think of her even though I havn't spoken/seen her for 6 months. I had a good thing with her but I admit, I'm the one who messed up so ... it's not as if she did something bad to me , it was me to her.

I think that should be ok right for a little intro. Oh and I hope Italy wins the world cup! Forza italia!

Also England only if Rooney plays!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Welcome! You should visit the world cup thread.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lol ok

btw what kinda name is vashti?

Welcome to the forum fellow half-breed!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by scr33n-raider
    lol ok

btw what kinda name is vashti?
    The name is Persian, but I am Irish.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Weird - never heard it before.

Hi Raider!

I am going to London next summer actually. I want to see the Big Ben.
    I guess, it's safe to assume that you have a British accent... British accents are the hottest!

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

hahah I have a London accent - it's hotter than the other accents!

The Big Ben is shit! Bah, nothing amazing..how old are you? I'm 22, when my cousins and friends come over from Italy I usually take them to different places - obviously the tourist spots but also places like the street markets and stuff like that, that is where the most fun is and where all the 18-24 year olds hang out and it's easy to meet new people and just have fun!

Where you from in USA? I'm trying to get a job over there...Actually I don't know, I don't know where I want to go really - I just want to start something new

Bleah - I signed upto this forum because I am a little unsure of what I want in this time...

Hmm you like poetry...maybe you could help me with something

hahah I have a London accent - it's hotter than the other accents!

The Big Ben is shit! Bah, nothing amazing..how old are you? I'm 22, when my cousins and friends come over from Italy I usually take them to different places - obviously the tourist spots but also places like the street markets and stuff like that, that is where the most fun is and where all the 18-24 year olds hang out and it's easy to meet new people and just have fun!

Where you from in USA? I'm trying to get a job over there...Actually I don't know, I don't know where I want to go really - I just want to start something new

Bleah - I signed upto this forum because I am a little unsure of what I want in this time...
    The accents in London vary...

Are you from North London, South London, West London, or East London?

I really like Prince William's accent. I would describe it as posh, but yet young.

I am such a tourist! I love to travel. I like seeing all the tourist spots as well as just site seeing. I really love shopping, so those markets will be a given.

I do like poetry... what do you need help with?

Hahah I actually did my degree which I finish this summer in Tourism Management, although I am trying to get into Events or Graphic Designing. I do alot of things on the side

My Dad used to work for British Airways like when I was probably 12-14 so I been to alot of countries too! - Recently though I just keep going back and forth to a small town in Italy, like once every 2/3 months.

I like to travel too, but I'm not your typical tourist. When I go somewhere, I like to somehow mix with the locals and just do the same things the locals do, like for example, I'll find some boys and just play soccer with them, then you make friends for example, then you go to their house meet their parents, have food, then you go out in the night with the same guys and meet some girls etc etc -- That's what I do. I never go to tourist attractions or stuff, find that boring, for me it's all about the people!

I'm from Central London! I don't have a posh accent like Willy ahah - South London I am

Poetry ... I want to write a poem, I used to be good in school but I havn't touched it for like 4 years now, since I been in university.

What kind of poems do you write? Love/Sad/Happy/Peace??!?!?!!?

Raider and Kellie, sittin' in a tree.....

I like to travel too, but I'm not your typical tourist. When I go somewhere, I like to somehow mix with the locals and just do the same things the locals do, like for example, I'll find some boys and just play soccer with them, then you make friends for example, then you go to their house meet their parents, have food, then you go out in the night with the same guys and meet some girls etc etc -- That's what I do. I never go to tourist attractions or stuff, find that boring, for me it's all about the people!
    I do like the tourist attractions, I like seeing historical places myself. I agree with you though that it is more appealing to meet people & experience how the people from that area party and live. I am not very trusting when it comes to people that I don't really know. I guess that has to do with the fact that I am a girl, so I am somewhat vulnerable and at a risk when traveling alone. So I may not be as trusting as you in new surroundings. I have met people when traveling, but never got as close as to go to their homes... I'm really careful when traveling by myself.

Poetry ... I want to write a poem, I used to be good in school but I havn't touched it for like 4 years now, since I been in university.

What kind of poems do you write? Love/Sad/Happy/Peace??!?!?!!?
    I like to both read & write poems. I have been reading more than writing lately, I guess I haven't really been inspired much.
    I write about whatever I am feeling, whether that be happy or sad. Nothing gets me like a sweet love poem though.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Raider and Kellie, sittin' in a tree.....
    k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Look giga - we made poetry!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie_Sabrina
    I do like the tourist attractions, I like seeing historical places myself. I agree with you though that it is more appealing to meet people & experience how the people from that area party and live. I am not very trusting when it comes to people that I don't really know. I guess that has to do with the fact that I am a girl, so I am somewhat vulnerable and at a risk when traveling alone. So I may not be as trusting as you in new surroundings. I have met people when traveling, but never got as close as to go to their homes... I'm really careful when traveling by myself.

I like to both read & write poems. I have been reading more than writing lately, I guess I haven't really been inspired much.
    I write about whatever I am feeling, whether that be happy or sad. Nothing gets me like a sweet love poem though.
    Yep I know what you mean about when travelling alone and stuff. Like with my sisters, I'm like - "Why are you going there alone?" "Do you know the people well?" etc etc haha -

Also in the past I had some experiences with someone, where I had to almost "rescue" her a few times, guys trying to get her drunk when he friends were in another room and crap like that - lame I know but it happens.

-

I like to read poems but like I said, I have totally lose the plot how to write them now and I guess I don't really read them properly. I listen to alot of music and often I listen to the words and the way they are put together and think things like - What is he/she trying to say exactly? - It could mean more than one thing etc etc

Right now I'm actually listening to James Blunt - Beautiful - and it's such a simple thing he says in the song but it is great

And I don't know what to do,
    'Cause I'll never be with you

Don't what to do sticks with me, but it is cool but so simple ...

why havn't you been inspired much? lol - Get inspired man! Do something! Look for something

I'm always looking for things myself - like for inspirational things but then it's kind of hard when you don't know exactly what it is your looking for

Post a poem of yours - a lurrvveee one

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast