+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does it look bad?

Does it look bad?

Hey. Ive got feelings for a girl. I asked for her number, and she gave her cell and home phone right up. I was actually surprised how easy it was, I felt really nervous, so her giving it up quick was a relief.

I called her on her cell a day later. It was a very short conversation, I was being dumb and forgot what to say...the only thing I said was, "Uh..yeah..I was just calling to see if your number worked"... As you probably can see, it didnt last long. I was sad when we hung up.

So, I told a girl-friend about the situation, and she said that she would talk to the girl I have feelings for.

My question is, does this look bad? Does it make me look like im not "aggressive" or brave enough to tell her myself? Because thats the way it looks to me, and its too late to change what is going to happen.
    Serious.

A short answer i would say yes it does look bad on you asking someone elce to sort out your dirty work so to speek. I know this is the easy way out of this and would like to do the same my self but on the other hand think about the girl on the reciving end not only would she not be very happy talking to some one who she has never met but also look how bad it would be on you. i would go and talk to her your self and see what the out come is. She may even respect you for talking to her and being straight up about things.
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

I figured...how can I fix it?

The two girls know each other...thats why she suggested talking to her in the first place.
    I guess im just going to have to wait and see what happens, but I cant help the fact that im a bit nervous right now. I would hate to screw something up, especially with her.
    Serious.

Oh ic i did not realise thay know each other well i still stand by what i say and that is you do it your self even if you had your friend there with you both so she can corect you your support you if nothing elce! As for how can you fix it well just explain that how nervous you was when you calld her and that it all come out wrong tell her how you felt after that convosation see what is said and go with the flow
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve