+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Peter Ross Anderson Has the Key to End This

Peter Ross Anderson Has the Key to End This

If you'd like this harassment stop, you must travel the road of repentance. Be a man and admit all of your wrongdoing and mistakes from the past to the present. You have until the end of 2019 to show that you are capable of this. If you truly have any intelligence left, you'd agree this is a fair deal.

On top of that, you must record a video apologizing to the internet and those you've crossed, which must stay as a public video on a YouTube account forever. It must be sincere or this deal is off. It is in your best interest to accept this.

Will you take the Gimpy Key?

You have used the Gimpy Key.

This key is no longer useful: Discard it?

Quote Originally Posted by P-T-C View Post
    Will you take the Gimpy Key?

You have used the Gimpy Key.

This key is no longer useful: Discard it?
    I am waving my little scotch flag at all the peoples.

Hello Everybody,

This is JAMES BERICH in New Zealand…… or could it be in Australia? Or is it Argentina? Or is it the United Kingdom? ….. It all depends which day you are talking with Petey-the-Beaty. Mr. Berich with a gun and a dog named Cody must be somewhere on this planet…. Buuuut whhheeeerrre!? My, my, my…. What a predicament for the stupid foolish man that is Petey-the-Beaty. HA HEE HA.

Let’s have a looksee in his bag of tricks:
    - He really believes that ip address 222.155.56.18 is the one he needs. Maybe it’s some innocent bystander he’s trying to bring into this foolish and funny world of his. Keep on contacting that Sparks company and paying for long-distance charges, mr. Stupid. You must be providing them with so much funny entertainment!!!!
    - The Gumpy/Gimpy is harassing and stalking him wherever he goes, including some wikis or other place. MUST BE THE SAME PERSON!!!! Stupid foolish man like him likely has many who do not want him around.
    - James Berich, James Slayer, James Mitchell…….. who will the next James X be? Check back later!!! In the meantime……. letttttt’s party, boys and gurls!
    - He really believes the Gumpy/gimpy would post his own photo and dog picture. It is a different type of dog too, plus the Mr. Berich in the two photos do not look identical. Don’t expect Petey-the-Beaty to figure this out though! LOOOL! Oh yes, you got it now, Peter-the-Beaty. You got this all figured out now. LOOOOL! Stupid foolish man.

This is the real James Berich signing out. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! u stupid twat.

- - - Updated - - -

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Bean For This Useful Post:

Hi Peter,
    This is the REAL James Berich (aka James Mitchell, aka Nemesis556) who ran that Capcom Central website from years back when forums were a thing. I know you remember me!!!! My ip address is 222.155.56.18 and my ISP is Sparks. Maybe I live in New Zealand...... or maybe I live in Australia? Or could it be the United Kingdom? Elsewhere? I have a mutt named Cody that can somehow morph itself into a different breed out of thin air.... WOW! It's a one of a kind dog only available in Petey-the-Beaty's fantasy world. I also take pictures of myself shooting guns and post it on message boards for Petey-the-Beaty to intentionally see..... because I want to be found by Mr. Stupid here.

The Grace Saunders really wants to know who I am but he won't figure it out. HA HEE HA! He's been COMPLETELY wrong this entire time. LOOOLOLO!!!
    What is your next move, Petey-the-Beaty!? Who is gonna take the blame next?!!!!! HAAAA HEEEE HA! Blame another James why don't you!!

Your friend, the gimpy/gumpy/James Mitchell/James Berich/Nemesis556
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Lets party people! I like it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Bean For This Useful Post:

It's me, James Berich and my dog Cody, who can transform himself into all kinds of different breeds!!!!! - 222.155.56.18 (Location: Auckland, New Zealand)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to James Berich For This Useful Post:

Shut the hell up. Go the heck away from this forum. Grow up.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P-T-C For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by P-T-C
    Shut the hell up. Go the heck away from this forum. Grow up.
    Where should I go? New Zealand? Australia? Argentina? What do you think, Petey-the-Beaty?

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. stupid here still thinks he is dealing with 1 troll.... it must be the gimpy!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to James Berich For This Useful Post:

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by James Berich View Post
    Where should I go? New Zealand? Australia? Argentina? What do you think, Petey-the-Beaty?

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. stupid here still thinks he is dealing with 1 troll.... it must be the gimpy!