+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't get him out of my head

I can't get him out of my head

Ok, well about five months ago I was dating this guy that i have known for about 7 years, it was a very passionate relationship and we got along for the most part, I had feelings for him but we were both in a bad time in our life, i just lost my job and i was trying to get back on track and so was he, it was very stressful plus i just got out of a relationship at the time, and both of our familys were againts us. it just seemed impossible, so i ended, he took it pretty hard and as far as i know isnt very happy with me because his family and friends fed him bullsh*t stories. but my problem is, is that from the day he left i just cant stop thinking about him its an all the time thing i cant get him out of my head. i truely feel like i am in love with this man and i need to get it off my chest its driving me insane i feel like its all bottled up inside, i dont really wanna spill my guts to a man that has nothing but hate for me, plus i am currently in a relationship that i desperatly want out of, i dont know what to do i just need to get this off my chest, i thought of maybe a letter to him with no signature, maybe that will make me feel a lil better...please some advice.

i must not be that interesting

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cut us some slack! It's Saturday, and the boards are always slow on the weekend.

I think you are artificially inflating your feelings for your ex because you are unhappy with your current situation. If you caused this guy pain when you broke off with him before, I think you should leave him alone. No notes, no nothing. To do otherwise is pretty selfish, in my opinion, because it demonstrates you care more about YOUR desire to dump this in his lap, and less about how HE might care to hear it.

You can't go home again...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

End the relationship u are in now immediatly ...
    And if u do miss ur ex so much .. get back together.
    If ur family truely loves u ( like they should ) they should accept him!
    And if they don't ... ignore the ones that don't like seeing u two together.
    Not their business who u date anyway!

But follow Vashti's advice
    Last edited by blauw; 04-06-06 at 10:46 AM.

lol same is my condition but the only difference is I can't stop thinkin of that girl.

So there are only two choices . Either find another man which u love as much as u love that man(but it is very difficult to find) or forget abt ur parents and get back together