+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is it again?

What is it again?

Ok, now i'm really stumped... My fiance just told me that she's not happy with me nomore. Ok, last time she did that was right after Christmas and she broke up with me, about month after that she called me back and said that she was still in love with me and that she wants me back, so we went back together and everything was fine, we set date for our wedding and she was going to buy dress this week I think, but over the weekend she went to some Christian Camp she came back on Sunday night and started ignoring me since. I mean she was leaving and everything was ok but when she came back, she was complitely changed, I tried to get ahold of her but she was ignoring me. So today I finally got to talk to her and she said that she wasn't happy, that our relatonship isn't going anywhere andstuff like that. Same thing she did last time we were planning for the wedding.... I mean is this another case of "cold feet" or another break up? I'm really really feeling bad now............. pls help...........
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

She could have gotten some bad advise from someone at the camp, or maybe developed slight feelings for someone else and is confused, or maybe it is just cold feet triggered by someone there. It sounds like what ever the reason it may have come from her being at the camp.
    There's no telling so best bet. Point blank ask her where these feelings are comeing from. Tell her with as long as you two have been together you think you deserve a more in depth expaination and you want the truth.

how do her parents feel about u?

& i couldnt help seeing the russian quote you have.

ti gavarish po ruski?