+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do i have any chance?

Do i have any chance?

There are 2 girls that I've been hanging out with recently, and i really like one of them. The trouble is the other one, her best friend, asked me out before i could ask the girl i have a crush on. I said id rather stay friends and she seemed ok with that. Im assuming that if she has a crush on me she would have told her friend. Has this ruined my chances with the girl i like?

Maybe- I wouldn't go near someone my friend liked. You should have a little heart-to-heart talk with the girl who asked you out first. Girl stuff is complicated.

Yeah...I kind of agree with gigabitch...I would talk to the girl that asked you out and tell her that you know they are friends, but you were kind of planning on asking the other girl out...that you still want to be friends and whatnot, but you don't feel that "spark". I definitely wouldn't go near the girl you have a crush on until you talk to the other girl...

2 words,

Awkward tension

from experience I don't want to sound harsh, but it is very difficult to have a friendship with some one who just poured out their heart out to you and you reject them and expect to go off with her mate.

Ask yourself what is more important to you; friendship with the 2 girls, or a relationship with one that might not happen???

make sure you make what you feel is the right decision

good luck

nope.

think this out logically-

they are friends. the girl who asked u out HAD TO HAVE told ur crush that she liked u. obviously ur crush incouraged her to go on and ask you, so chances are she doesn't have big lovey dovey feelings towards you. otherwise she would have sorted it out with her friend.

and even if it seems like ur crush's friend was ok with the two of you staying friends, SHE PROBABLY ISN'T (ITS CALLED REJECTION, even if it may look mild).
    so you going after her friend would pretty much be the most DICK thing you can do at this point.

maybe this isn't the ideal advice but trust me, girlfriends can get nasty and you don't want to be stuck in the middle. even if there could be a relationship it would have to be with her friend knowing, and ur crush may have to decide between you or her friend. dont put her in that situation if u really like her.