+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex's coming back

ex's coming back

Any of you have ex's come back years later down the road, maybe just to say hey and talk

or a year down the road or what

Just wondering

I meen do some ex's never ever talk again?
    I'm going to show you baby, that a woman can be tough

Yes some talk. Most assume what is I think known as the no contact policy. Usually that policy is assumed by those who do the dumping.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftones123
    Any of you have ex's come back years later down the road, maybe just to say hey and talk

or a year down the road or what

Just wondering

I meen do some ex's never ever talk again?

Yes, I've had a few who have come back and called me or emailed me a yr or so later just to talk. I even talk on a regualar basis to one of them now. I mean, we are friends now, but we don't hang out or anything. I think that would complicate things. Its best to have that distance I think. (He lives 400 miles away so that helps alot.)

I guess it does depend on the circumstances of why the break up happened and who initiated it. But, if you have no intentions of being with someone again, I suggest not having alot of contact.......or hanging out at all.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

that's funny. something exemplary to this situation happened to somebody close to me.

my girlfriend's father had a girlfriend when he was younger and went out for 5 years or so... and they broke-up because apparently, they were looking for something else. a couple of years later, the girlfriend got married to somebody else, and the guy got married to my girlfriend's mom. wopdeedoo...

around 3-4 years ago, my girlfriend lost her mom. a few months before that, my soon to be step-father's ex-girlfriend lost her husband. around a year after that, they serependitously met where they first met. now, they are going out again. almost 2 years now, and so far, so good. life has it's surprises ^_^