+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 Part Question about my Bi-Sexual GF...

2 Part Question about my Bi-Sexual GF...

I think my girlfriend is a closet lesbian.... Because she said she lost her virginity to a girl before she lost it to a guy. She dated guys first though...and apparently they were assholes to her so she decided one nite to say **** it when a girl-friend of hers made a pass at her. They kissed and she said it felt good and the girl that was kissing her was a good kisser and so eventually the girl went down on her and then even fingered her anally.

And she did go on a girl binge in high school where she only dated girls.

---------------------
    (now this is something else my gf told me earlier this week and I have no idea how to figure this out)

My GF was telling me last nite that one of her co-workers was getting really touchy-feeling with her like holding her hand (holding it in a intimate way), puttin her hand on my GF's thigh, and sitting very close to her.

My GF's co-worker hasn't asked her outright but now my GF is wondering what is/was going on. My GF was wondering if she gives off a vibe about that or something.
    I told her that it sounded like the co-worker chick was making a move on her and to keep her distance.

I couldn't give her an answer on whether or not if she gives off a vibe. I don't see anything like that....Maybe its cause I've never really been around gay or lesbian people. My GF said most of her friends that are girls are gay. She also said that in High School, their were a lot of gay people. In my high school, we had like one or two gay dudes. I don't even know about lesbian or bi girls. I was never into that whole scene. And never around any. I still don't know any gay or lesbian people to date.

Anyway, then my GF started telling me that its not the first time something like that has happened. That she has had girls make passes at her everywhere and a lot of the times too.

She told me once that a co-worker that she knew that was a lesbian once asked her if she was gay or bi and my GF said she was bi and the lesbian started laughing and said that she knew it, that my GF gave off a certain something about her and the way she carried herself.

I'm racking myself now by thinkin about how she carries herself....Because I haven't noticed that she carries herself differently than any other girl. I think she's girly-girly and I just never noticed that.....

I can tell a gay dude cause they are worse than women sometimes. I can tell a butch lesbo, of course. But sometimes, its hard to tell with Bi and girly-girly lesbians.....Obviously, it was hard for me cause I would never have said that about my girl.

EDIT: My GF did tell me her first sexual experience was with a girl then with a guy. She said she dated girls for a long time in high school. I asked her if she considered herself a lesbian at one time and she said she didn't know and that probably because she only dated girls for a long time in high school............................................ ........................................****....i just realized that she is prolly a closet lesbian.....If she is a closet lesbian then she is not being completely true to herself. ****

------------------------------------------------

(my thought process after going over everything)

I am beginning to think now that my girlfriend is a closet lesbian and not being true to herself. She doesn't want to subject her daughter to that "lifestyle" but then that means she is not being true to herself.....

****.....I love this girl. What do I do? Confront her on this or what?

And also ...
    How can other Bi-Sexual and Lesbian girls tell if another girl is bi or gay?????
    Is it a sixth sense they have or what????????

What if she looks normal like any other girl?? Like long hair, femine and all that girly stuff.

One good thing that happened, after we had just got done having sex and I had given her a strong Orgasm, was I asked her if she could pick between men and women and who had been better and she said up until meeting me, she would have said women but now after meeting me and being with me, she would say its men. So thats a positive note.

Look, I'm not gay or bi, and at least four women have made passes at me. None of them were what you would be able to label as "gay types". You just can't judge a book by it's cover. It's pointless to try.

The point is, she's with you. Being bisexual means that there are even more people she might be with in the world, but it doesn't matter, because she's with you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Four women? Wow - I have never been hit on by a woman, except for twice, and they were both wanting a threesome with their men...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, I guess I just give off some kind of vibe....

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Yeah, I guess I just give off some kind of vibe....
    And thats what I'm wondering....What is that vibe??? Cause She said the same thing.

Dude, if I knew, I'd tell you. I haven't had a woman make a pass at me in ten years- all of this was when I was younger. I really have no idea what it was all about. Maybe it's just because I'm pretty open minded and don't spit on the ground whenever someone says the word "lesbian".

Maybe it's just that.

So, what do you think would happen if you just asked her flat out, "Would you like me better if my genitals were on the inside?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Dude, if I knew, I'd tell you. I haven't had a woman make a pass at me in ten years- all of this was when I was younger. I really have no idea what it was all about. Maybe it's just because I'm pretty open minded and don't spit on the ground whenever someone says the word "lesbian".

Maybe it's just that.

So, what do you think would happen if you just asked her flat out, "Would you like me better if my genitals were on the inside?"

Yea......I don't think I'll be asking that. I realized I think she likes me just fine the way I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Guz200sx
    One good thing that happened, after we had just got done having sex and I had given her a strong Orgasm, was I asked her if she could pick between men and women and who had been better and she said up until meeting me, she would have said women but now after meeting me and being with me, she would say its men. So thats a positive note.
    LOL... She's just stroking your ego here mate.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.