Hello there, i'm infatuation1208 and i am new to the forums. the reason have stumbled upon this site is because i was looking for stories of lust and infatuation so was wondering if any of you would be able to help me? Most of us have experienced desire for another person at some point or another, what have you ever done about it?
I know for me when i see a person in a new light it almost becomes an obsession. You feel as though you have to know absolutely everything about them and long for them to think about you as much as you think of them. so you are on a quest. turning up to places you think they might be for one more glance, even just a smile. it drives your friends crazy but you are so wrapped up in this person you are oblivious. What do you do about it?
I have never acted on any of these infatuations, mainly because i have a boyfriend and so talk myself out of all of them. but it also makes me question whether i'm right for him? do we need infatuation to keep our minds racing? it doesn't make me feel guilty when i know that it was all just in my head, in fact its a great feeling. but what about those of you that have acted on impulse? is it a dissapointment in all cases? or can infatuation and lust lead to deep and meaningful? i would love to know what you all think about the subject and any stories you have that could help me. the end result of this will be a film, and will happily keep you all posted on its progress. thankyou for your time and i look foward to hearing your stories!
infatuation1208 xxx