+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some comfort.

Need some comfort.

We had our last conversation on saturday, i was SHOCKED! She said she cheated on me two years ago, and pretty much i was living a lie for two years. I feel so freakin' bad! We broke up ofcourse... I still have feelings for her but i just want to get over her........... SUX!!!!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

King Zarathu Guest
    Yeah man I know how you feel... Look, in the end you just need to accept the fact that she's done, and you need to be done too. Don't try to get her back because not only will it probably not happen, but if it does she'll cheat on you again. Move on, there are better girls out there, made to date a better person

You deserve the best, so go get it.

isn't it kinda crappy...when you break up.... yet you still have feelings left for them? and what stinks more is that you can't have them back... no matter how hard you tried. Maybe you just didn't get to know her deeply enough to see if she was cheating on you or not... and by not knowing her deeply.... you can't tell if she's that type of person...

this means get up and try again. I can't say you're next girlfriend will be better cuz no one is ever 100% sure. Be more careful though. Don't just rush and try out someone like a pair of shoes. But everyone always feels better after a break up cuz they always have a new hubby. So.... please find a new hubby so you can feel better ;_;

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's very sad, but everyone goes through this. You will get over through this given some time. Just try to keep yourself busy to ward off bitterness.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You know what, Lionos? They're not all like that. I know it probably seems like every girl in the world is a big liar right now, but somewhere out there, the girl for you is waiting, and if you hadn't broken up with the Faux Christian, you'd never get to meet her.

So look forward, not back.

Yes.

She wasn't loving you the way you are supposed to be loved.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    You know what, Lionos? They're not all like that. I know it probably seems like every girl in the world is a big liar right now, but somewhere out there, the girl for you is waiting, and if you hadn't broken up with the Faux Christian, you'd never get to meet her.

So look forward, not back.
    This is a lie! All females are whores!

Kidding.