+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm Art

I'm Art

Hey I'm art:

a martial artist in shaolin kung fu, heavy metal guitarist, and a novelist in my spare time, I also just started practicing Salsa dancing.

I'm the sort of person whose always trying to better himself in any way possible.

Lol, and don't worry, I'm not your scary stalker "I need sex now" type of guy.

I'm no stranger to forums and how they work, I'm here to learn as much as possible about the opposite sex, how they think, advice, etc etc. Mainly so that I can become more attracive as a person.

My myspace is: myspace.com/junzishi

I'm not allowed to post direct links because i'm new here, so just copy/paste the URL in your address bar.

Uhh, and I'm glad to be part of the community.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Art
    a martial artist in shaolin kung fu, heavy metal guitarist, and a novelist in my spare time, I also just started practicing Salsa dancing.
    Nice! Guitarist? I used to play bass, but that was before I learned how to program. >.>

I'm the sort of person whose always trying to better himself in any way possible.
    ****ing awesome. I love people like that.

Lol, and don't worry, I'm not your scary stalker "I need sex now" type of guy.
    Heh, that sucks... I am.

Hey welcome to the forum art. I think you will become a great asset to the community. Btw, liking the whole concept of "Uniment".

damn man shaolin kung fu. i wish i could find a school that tought that.. all we get here is lame tae kwando and kenpo : /

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha another myspace addict. speaking of which, maybe i should update that page... nah. it takes away from what i really wanna do, spend it here.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hi Art. Bienvenidos.