+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ey, don't look here, I'm serious

Ey, don't look here, I'm serious

Didn't I tell you not to look here? That always works

This is a story I actually experienced and I hope this isn't the end of it. It's about me and how I fell in love with one of my teachers. I'm actually only writing this to help myself cope with the situation.

This year I was going to have "Riligion and perspective on life", which actually is a subject in the netherlands, by Mandy. I hadn't ever seen her before and I really didn't care, she was going to be a teacher like any other, or so I thought. When she first walked into the class I was astonished by how sexy she was. But I grew past that fase in a few weeks. By that time she was beautiful and funny and confident in my eyes. Pretty soon that subject was my favorite and not just because who was teaching. I loved to write and in this subject there where alot of assignments which allowed me to write anything I wanted. I tried my best on everything I wrote and ended up getting straight A's.

So I got good grades. That has nothing to do with Mandy. Everytime I wrote something she'd give me compliments and just talk to me and I really began to like her. She told me alot about herself and I told her alot about myself trough my stories. So I fell in love and started writing more romantic stories which told even more about myself. I wrote to the best I could and in the last assignment of this year I told her how I felt. I wrote a love story about me and her on a far away island and it was pretty good. I was very nervous when I handed it in and that week I couldn't sit still for three seconds. I was afraid to go to school the next monday but when she smiled at me the same way she always did when I walked in I felt alot better. I took my seet and waited for the assignments to be given back. I read everything I wrote and it was full of her comments, it was a feast for my mind. We had good conversations trough my stories and I enjoyed it very much.

On the last page of my story she wrote alot, which I liked. She told my I was very sweet and she told me I had no choice but to become a writer. I was feeling even more in love while reading this. I read on and like I had expected she found a really casual way to turn me down. She said she was 28 and that she was looking for a man to have a family with in a few years. She said she didn't think I felt much need for kids yet, and I don't. She was very nice in everything she wrote and almost carefull not to hurt me to much. I must have read everything a million times and believe it or not, it actually made me happy. I felt great knowing that she atleast liked me as a friend...

The last thing she wrote was that if I wanted to talk should wait after class and she'd "get rid" of everyone else. So I waited untill everyone left and she told me to take a seat. I was pretty nervous in the beginning seeing I told her so much about myself and this was the first time I sat down and talked to her. But everything went well and I enjoyed talking to her very much. Looking back at it we really only talked about me but she did tell me she loved my stories and that I was the only student who had a special place in her heart. That made me really happy, really really happy. But I never expected a relationship and I didn't get one.

I'm hoping to speak with here again soon and maybe stay in touch but I'll see about that later...
    Last edited by Zyx; 15-06-06 at 04:42 AM.

what a freak lol but nice story

she seems nice It sounds like you don't need me to tell you to move on.
    I have a nice teach-- well, lecturer, I suppose, who was really nice to me and I thought it was all platonic because he really helps everybody way beyond his own subjects reach, but he came on to me. Sorry, but i'm just not interested in complicating my education that way, even if I didn't have a bf and even if I was attracted. But it turned out okay and isn't too awkward.. I annoy the hell out of him in class hehehe ^.^ one time we were walking in the hall and he was giving my usb stick back (I had to hand it up for printing files) and he said "you'll have to show me those photos some day" and I say "what photos?", and he says "the XXX ones" (he saw a folder named xxx photos on my laptop once.. and yes.. it contains photos for my bf..) and then I said "so you didn't see them on the usb stick eh?" hahah.. and he glared at me and walked off jokingly, and another student saw that and said "WHAT are you doing???? don't you know it's my job to annoy him?" hehe.. well.. I guess you had to be there. oh lord it was funny. He seems to be like this with all students.. it's a blast. tho, i am being cautious, dun worry.

gave you some rep points for being so positive
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

very nice your story