+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My fellow guys, what do you look for in a girl

Dating a girl now for about a month ...
    and I have no clue what i'm so wanna be with here all the time ...

what could it be ?

Well lets see:
    You got the standard stuff:
    In shape (not too fat or skiny)
    Face not ugly (I dont know how to say it in a nice way)

Then you got everything else:
    Respects herself and her body (kind of goes with inshape stuff but also piercing and tatoos are a big turn off)
    Smart: I like girls that i can actually have an intelegent conversation with, I find that as important as her looks
    Funny: Girls that are funny are few and far between, but if you can find one youve got the jackpot
    Similar interests: Those are so rare for me that its not even realisitic (I like math and science that eliminates like 90% of women right there)
    Nice: That one is hard to describe, some girls are just nice to everyone I really like that, but in my expeirence it tends to come with some other unwanted qualities plus it might make a relationship hard, unless your alrite with her being "nice" to every guy she meets.

I'm with you Off2college more or less.

The most important thing for me is "she should also make me feel wanted,"
    because I believe totally that "love is reciprocal."

Unless it's Mother Theresa...who loves you even if you don't show. Though this is a different kind of love...we all go through this once a while, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Interrupt
    But the biggest thing is the eyes. The eyes have to be right, and there's no way to describe that, really, but I can just about look in a woman's eyes for the first time and tell if I could fall for her.
    YES! It is all about the eyes. I don't intend to imply, of course, that I would fall in love with a female incarnation of Satan with the intelligence of a cooked sausage and beautiful eyes (as I hope no one would); but I believe the old saying that "eyes are windows through which to look upon the soul" or something like that.

Then again, I'm one of those crazy people who believes that love is not an emotion, but a connection between souls. You can look into someone's eyes and see so much more than their body, facial features, personality, or their smile. Sure, all that stuff matters (some parts more than others), but when it comes to love, it really comes down to the eyes for me. You can see whether or not she loves you through them; that's a blessing to see. I've seen it maybe twice, and both times it filled my heart with joy.

(I just woke up from getting maybe two hours of sleep, so if I ramble and seem irrational, I apologise)

-Z
    "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love."
    -Charlie Brown

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Denthrare

Then again, I'm one of those crazy people who believes that love is not an emotion, but a connection between souls.
    You're right man...

You are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    my therapist told me I'm finally an "adaptive, psychologically healthy person"
    yay you, Zarathu ^.^ that's great.
    (edit: not sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    You're right man...

You are crazy.
    Probably certifiably.

But that's my belief, and I'm sticking with it.

-Z
    -Charlie Brown

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Probably certifiably.

But that's my belief, and I'm sticking with it.

-Z
    You hold your ground without feelin' the need to explain yourself.

I'm startin' to like this guy.

Still crazy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College
    Be honest, most of us are shallow to some degree so don't give the "ohh i'm not that shallow" excuse.

1. looks - i'm more into the cute look than the hot blonde look. But from what i've seen so far in life, i can't go beyond friends if the looks department isn't there.

2. affection/personality - for me, personality goes hand in hand with affection. I love girls who give you hugs and pats and other such displays of affection. A big thing is that she should also make me feel wanted, keep me company.

3. Interests - i don't care at all if she doesn't have the same interests as i do, as long as she doesn't smoke or do drugs.

4. intelligence/accomplishments - would be a big bonus, although doesn't have to be einstein smart.

I go FAR more for 'cute' (a very subjective term) than pretty. The girl I met last night might be considered plain or even a bit ugly by some but to me she was smoking hot. Great little body, brown hair, I couldn't sleep all night thinking about her. Can't wait to call her tommorrow.

Funny what I do find attractive. Real boobs please, no matter how small. Style of dress, Levi's and a tank top are just fine when worn right. Tasteful jewerly, not too much. I'm real big on well groomed nails too, both hands and feet.

Personality is EVERYTHING. I agree with #2 totally. And no game playing! 'I want you, you want me? Great, we're together.' Attitude can last forever, looks don't.

As far as #3, I actually prefer a girl that smokes cigs, drinks (ONLY a bit) and maybe even smokes a little pot. Nothing else though! But that's just me.

Oh yeah, and a sense of humor! If I tell a one minute joke I don't want to have to spend ten minutes explaining it. Major turn-off.

I think I have an Amazon fetish. I'm attracted to strong, bold, confident women. Maybe even a little dangerous. Catherine Trammell from Basic Instinct, the White Witch from Chronicles of Narnia... my kind of ladies.

In looks, I prefer short hair (I've always thought long hair looked "girlish", while short hair looks more sophisticated to me), and especially darker hair and complexion.

Attitude: Bold, brazen, experienced, sexually predacious, raunchy! The more flagrant and aggressive, the better. I seem to be fairly uinque this way, so many guys seem to only want virgins...

sex.
    cute face
    not fat
    easy to talk to

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    yay you, Zarathu ^.^ that's great.
    (edit: not sarcasm)
    Thank you dear.

Then again, I'm one of those crazy people who believes that love is not an emotion, but a connection between souls. You can look into someone's eyes and see so much more than their body, facial features, personality, or their smile.
    Yes! I'm also an extremely spiritual person. Sometimes, I feel so ashamed of a person when I look into their eyes because I'm looking.. and I'm going further, and further in... And then it hits me. "You, mademoiselle, are a ****ing idiot with no soul." And then I just can't talk to the bitch anymore.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I no longer provide much of an outline as to what I "look" for.

There are specific traits I no doubt find attractive.

However attraction tends to blind you of what they don't have and encourage you to focus on what they do have.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeyesitis
    sex.
    I am genuinely disturbed that so many people inside and outside this forum believe that sex is required for a good relationship. In my opinion (which I am sure I will take fire for, but which I am prepared to defend with conviction), love comes before sex in any situation, and sex is not necessary to make a romantic relationship sucessful. What has love come to, when it becomes more of a physical connection than an emotional one? It simultaneously saddens and sickens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    Yes! I'm also an extremely spiritual person. Sometimes, I feel so ashamed of a person when I look into their eyes because I'm looking.. and I'm going further, and further in... And then it hits me. "You, mademoiselle, are a ****ing idiot with no soul." And then I just can't talk to the bitch anymore.
    I have done the same sort of thing by looking into someone's eyes. Luckily for me, however, most of my experiences with that kind of "soul viewing" have been positive, and I end up realizing that a person's soul is more wonderful and deep than I had known before.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I no longer provide much of an outline as to what I "look" for.

There are specific traits I no doubt find attractive.

However attraction tends to blind you of what they don't have and encourage you to focus on what they do have.
    Ladies and gentlemen, words this wise deserve a bit of recognition. I believe it was the Rabbi Julius Gordon who once said that "Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less."

*Golf clap for Frasbee*

-Z
    -Charlie Brown

King Zarathu Guest
    I have done the same sort of thing by looking into someone's eyes. Luckily for me, however, most of my experiences with that kind of "soul viewing" have been positive, and I end up realizing that a person's soul is more wonderful and deep than I had known before.
    I need to find more people like that. It seems that the only people in Texas are ****ing idiots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast