+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My fellow guys, what do you look for in a girl

My fellow guys, what do you look for in a girl

Be honest, most of us are shallow to some degree so don't give the "ohh i'm not that shallow" excuse.

1. looks - i'm more into the cute look than the hot blonde look. But from what i've seen so far in life, i can't go beyond friends if the looks department isn't there.

2. affection/personality - for me, personality goes hand in hand with affection. I love girls who give you hugs and pats and other such displays of affection. A big thing is that she should also make me feel wanted, keep me company.

3. Interests - i don't care at all if she doesn't have the same interests as i do, as long as she doesn't smoke or do drugs.

4. intelligence/accomplishments - would be a big bonus, although doesn't have to be einstein smart.

King Zarathu Guest
    I don't look for anything. If I feel attraction, THEN I start looking. And I look for psychological problems more than anything else.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    I don't look for anything. If I feel attraction, THEN I start looking. And I look for psychological problems more than anything else.
    Why? Are you attracted to screwed up girls skaterboy?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I look for a girl who is nice and mature (very simple yet elusive). Looks aren't a big deal to me as long as she's not ugly.

[EDIT] deteled my smart ass comment (thought you were joking) ...
    Last edited by dreamer101; 13-06-06 at 12:17 PM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Why? Are you attracted to screwed up girls skaterboy?
    YES!!!!!

I've only been attracted to the most ****ed up people... It sucks. That's why I'm just taking a step back. Two days ago my therapist told me I'm finally an "adaptive, psychologically healthy person" which made me happy. I don't have to see him anymore.

w00t.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm glad you are labeled "healthy", but attraction to nut cases is also characteristic of the very young. YOu probably would have outgrown this, even without a therapist.

Neo - what makes someone "ugly" to you? I really haven't seen all that many truly ugly people. Usually a person has at least one redeeming quality...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    I'm glad you are labeled "healthy", but attraction to nut cases is also characteristic of the very young. YOu probably would have outgrown this, even without a therapist.
    Characteristics of the very young, you say... Around what age do people typically grow out of this? I fear I am still attracted to ****tards--you remember [url=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=12631]that one girl[/url] that I liked? Well, I didn't tell you guys this, but she is one of the most psychologically ****ed up people I know.

YOu probably
    haha - boy I am a crappy typist!!
    This is another one of those crazy moments in which I completely and totally agree with you.

YES!!!!!

I've only been attracted to the most ****ed up people... It sucks. That's why I'm just taking a step back. Two days ago my therapist told me I'm finally an "adaptive, psychologically healthy person" which made me happy. I don't have to see him anymore.

w00t.

Hello, internet brother.

Every girl I've dated has been ****ed in the head. Maybe it's a Texas thing, everyone else thinks we're crazy, maybe, I say, maybe, they just might be right.

I think it's because I'm attracted to stronger women. Emotionally stronger, but my judgement is skewed, and sometimes I get into mental darwinism or something, thinking a woman who's screwed up will have become stronger for her trials. Dunno.

I like women that are smarter than me. That is a very low benchmark.

I like brunettes. Dunno why, just prefer brunettes, generally.

But the biggest thing is the eyes. The eyes have to be right, and there's no way to describe that, really, but I can just about look in a woman's eyes for the first time and tell if I could fall for her.
    I wish that I could turn back time, 'cause now the guilt is all mine,
    Can't live without the trust from those you love...

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Interrupt
    But the biggest thing is the eyes. The eyes have to be right, and there's no way to describe that, really, but I can just about look in a woman's eyes for the first time and tell if I could fall for her.
    Oh my ****ing God... I think I found a clone of myself.

Yes! I know that... that "ability." You can just look into her eyes and it's like you're looking at her soul. I know what you're talking about. Love that shit.

Anyway, this is different. It seems that I've encountered somebody in this state who has intelligence. Oh, how my life has changed...

I like brunettes. Dunno why, just prefer brunettes, generally.
    Yep. Blondes typically have really thin hair and it's ****ing gross.

I like women that are smarter than me. That is a very low benchmark.
    Heh, I used to be that way until I realized they didn't exist. I'm so arrogant...

I think it's because I'm attracted to stronger women.
    Interesting! I'm not so sure about that right now, I just got out of a really crazy part of my life, so I'm not sure. I used to be attracted to helpless, weak females. Probably because it was easier to use them. Oh well, that's the past...

I have no idea why I went from the bottom up, but I did.

Anyway, this is different. It seems that I've encountered somebody in this state who has intelligence. Oh, how my life has changed...
    Hehe yes, brother in arms, stay the course. We shall conquer this land yet.

King Zarathu Guest
    What city are you in?

Small town called Carthage. Couple hours.... Northeast of Dallas, I think it is. I'm lousy with maps. Right on the border to Louisiana. A friend of mine's living in Dallas now, going to school. He just accepted a paid internship with a video game software company there.

King Zarathu Guest
    Hah! How ironic... I'm a programmer too, getting into game development later on.

i'd take blondes over brunettes over redheads over blackheads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast