+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Guys hugging guys

I hug some of my guy buds, but it really depends on the situation. For example, I greeted my one buddy with a "fist pump" as I think most people call it. (two guys make a single fist, bump lightly. Alternative way for shaking hands, more or less). But the following day when I saw him, it happened to be the night he graduated. I gave him a hug right when I saw him.

It's funny because, of the group of friends I hang out with, pretty much every guy has a girlfriend that also frequently hangs out with our little gang. Sometimes it's humerous to get the girls going a bit by joking around with my other guy buds that we're a couple. Now, keep in mind folks, me and all of my buds aren't the slightest bit homosexual, but it's a way to keep the night alive.

Hell, if I remember correctly a few nights ago when I had a bit much to drink, quite a few pictures were taken of me sitting in some dude's lap.

Going slightly off topic here, I saw some TV show a while back. There was some man who had some incredibly rare disease that developed from some bug bite he got while on vacation in the Amazon. He had quite a recovery time, took him a solid year to fully recover and regain the strength in his muscles to properly walk again. In the end, he made a statement that is literally scarred in me that I always remember. "I'm no longer a hand shaker. I'm a man who's been given a second chance at life. When I see people I know, I give them a hug. I'm happy to be here."

a normal hug is alrite

what's an abnormal hug then?

a manly hugh just looks different its more of a chest bump

well i don't see anything wrong with two old buddies seeing each other after a long time to hug. or like during events like graduation or winning a championship...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    This is a cultural matter. Italian men kiss each other when they first meet. You all are a bunch of homophobes.
    Yeah, it all depends where you are. In Asia (Korea, China, Japan) men that are friends hold hands. Here that would be considered really gay. But then they see hugging as being gay. So if you develop a good Chinese friend, when they try to hold your hand, you'll know why!
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234