+ Follow This Topic

Thread: some advice please

some advice please

For a few months now I have been chatting regularly with a girl at my local gym. We really get on well and like each other, and flirt with each other butI have kind of been holding back though as she is 16 and I am 26. She doesnt act like a 16 year old, but looks about 17 / 18. I think to myself maybe I should suggest going out, but then stop myself as I think she is to young. But I'm probably more bothered about what people would think. Should I forget it ? I sometimes think I should just take her out, rationale being that itis better to regret what you do do, than regret what you dont ?

any advice much appreciated.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm....i doubt that you should get involved. you're looking at the situation in that you two are great together and you're only looking at the positive sides. that is also good but later you'll start to realize that there are many differences that you didn't notice before. you'll start to see that differences in maturity levels and you'll realize that she isn't the one. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i think you should totally go for it. why not? if it wasn't ment to be, you still had a lot of fun while it lasted! life is just too short.

GL!

I don't think age is a barrier between you and her. I would encourage you to spend more time to know more about one another. If everything work well, true love will be unbeatable. 8)