+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do all girl want to have partners??

Do all girl want to have partners??

I don't mean ALL, but you know....most or let's say the normal ones.
    I just see that some of my friends don't care about girls they just don't seem to need anybody. Are there also girls who want to be free or simply don't care???

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone is different, and at different stages in their life, they want different things.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Right now Im at this phase where I don't want anyone or to get involved.. Its mainly due to starting school in fall fulltime for two yrs......and I will be very busy...and want no distractions. I have waited for this opportunity to get into Radiology school for a good 5 yrs... So now that I've been called for it, I don't want to ruin that..

Deep down I am lonely, but I know in the long run what my priorities are......and how it will pay off.. If I meet someone in the meantime thats worth my time, fine. But if not then oh well.... Its not like I don't want to eventually. Its just easier with no distractions right now.

Even before all this came up, I have been single for awhile and have had offers. BUt nothing seemed to click.. So, its like I would rather hold out for something I actually want... I would rather do that then be like some people I know and always have to have a man.....no matter how he treats them....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I am really liking being single right now. I have a big crush on someone, so I get a big thrill when I see him, but I don't want to date anyone, answer to anyone, or even share my time with anyone.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    I am really liking being single right now. I have a big crush on someone, so I get a big thrill when I see him, but I don't want to date anyone, answer to anyone, or even share my time with anyone.
    Is this the waiter or someone new?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Waiter Boy. Josh. I lurv him from afar, because up close, everyone is flawed.

Especially me, and nothing brings one's faults into focus like being in a relationship.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 17-06-06 at 05:04 AM.