+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she doing this?

Why is she doing this?

This chick started talking to me at basketball one day for apparently no reason. We became friends and she started coming to basketball regularly. The weird thing is she knew all of this stuff about me from talking with people that I knew. (what university I go to, my course etc.) Other stuff she does are things like sending me a 'I'm here for you' text message when I was down, always asks where I am when I'm not around, and tells people that me and her have 'deep' conversations.

It all sounds pretty good. Now here's the screwed up bit. She met me while she was supposedly in a serious relationship. By serious I mean she was practically considering marrying the guy. Then they broke up. Now a few months later, she's always talking to me about other guys she's been hanging out with, and other guys that like her etc. But she always mentions that she doesn't like them back. Recently at a group event she was openly talking to just about every guy there.

I like her a lot and it always kills me when she talks about other guys. Why is she doing it?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To make you jealous, of course.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You think? I guess it is working because I am extremely jealous. But at the same time, maybe she's just not that into me.

Yeah, she's into you. She's also into messing with your head. You're probably one of five guys she's stringing along.

She sounds mean.