+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does she just want sex?

lilwing89 Guest

does she just want sex?

its been really tough with this girl... she says she wants to be my girlfriend but she is too afraid to take the relationship to another step cuz she thinks she will mess it up with her immaturity...

so we decided to just be friends because the physical side of our relationship was making us feel like we were using eachother... and its been about 2-3 weeks since we decided this and she says she wants to have sex n she misses sex and asked me if we can just once and i didnt know what to say... i feel like not having sex might push this into a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. but i told her ok and so we are planning to have sex again sometime this week.

she said she would never go out with me for just sex and thats not all she misses... im not sure what to think or do...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quit letting her be the sole decision maker in this relationship. Decide what YOU want and then act accordingly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lilwing89 Guest
    thanks vash... idk what i would do without the advice u give!

haha sounds like one of my gal-friends. craves sex, with or without relationships.

just have sex then ignore her after... tell her frankly that its only plain sex... she will understand later.

We have here the only man in the world who is hesitant of sex with a willing partner
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's not a man. He is a boy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

very true Vashti, how lilwing could have sex with a girl who is mentally immature is beyond me. I would feel like I'm taking advantage of the her.

Have sex with her, then afterwards do what you feel like.
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyx
    Have sex with her, then afterwards do what you feel like.
    He's still 16 and probably doesn't pick up on sarcasm.

The basic synopsis: You need to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College
    haha sounds like one of my gal-friends. craves sex, with or without relationships.
    Maybe we know the same person.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.