+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boys Minds..

Boys Minds..

Well theres a boy i like but the thing that annoys me is that i just want a lad that can be the sensitive type e.g kiss cuddle up and stuff. Because it feels like everyone i seem to go with just wants me to do stuff with them then to chuck me. Do you reckon thats normal or has every boy got a sensitive side to them? I really want this guy but i dont know whether as soon as the relationship starts then he will want to just do stuff with me and not care about what i want.
    Can you tell me what you think lads?

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by GurlieInLove
    Well theres a boy i like but the thing that annoys me is that i just want a lad that can be the sensitive type e.g kiss cuddle up and stuff. Because it feels like everyone i seem to go with just wants me to do stuff with them then to chuck me. Do you reckon thats normal or has every boy got a sensitive side to them? I really want this guy but i dont know whether as soon as the relationship starts then he will want to just do stuff with me and not care about what i want.

xxx
    well I can't vouch for all of us, but were not all ruled by our dicks (and the ones that are really aren't worth your time), and some (not sure on the figures, but I'm not holding the nice guy front on my own!) of us really do have a sensitive side.

how old is he/you?

well, a guy can have a sensative side, it really depends on how....together and close you become.
    Just set your prioroties and make it clear to him that you dont want to do every sexual thing in the book within a week then get left for the gutter.

if you seem to only date guys who use you and then leave you, what makes you think sensitive guys want anything to do with you?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GurlieInLove

xxx
    Let me give you some advice. The reason you keep getting guys who "want to do stuff and then chuck you" is because you are giving it up too soon (sex). I know that girls do this because they want to feel loved, but guys think girls that do this are just slutty, and even though guys will play with you, they will not keep you. Make a pact with yourself that you won't sleep with anybody for at least 5 dates, and see if the quality of the guys who hang around improves.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

amen sista!

Well my ex kept getting angry at me because I was sensitive. She didnt feel like she could show the same feeling in return.

"Make a pact with yourself that you won't sleep with anybody for at least 5 dates, and see if the quality of the guys who hang around improves."

Lol. I waited 5 dates before I even held my current dates hand. Now its been 6 weeks and I am still holding off.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

There;s an easy way to find out. Ask him. Well, not directly about you at the start, but talk about what he was like with his past girlfriends. Make a joke about it all and talk about your past boyfriends and how you treated them and how they treated you. He will get the whole vibe of the way you like to be treated from what you say, and you will bet the same from him.

Then, if you're in a flirty mood, take it to the next level and ask him theoretically about you and him getting together. If he seems to flirt back, then I'd say it's a positive result. Don't push a relationship or daying with him right then and there. Tell him to call you and then you can work out things like that. Keep him guessing and interested. Don't give your plan out to him all at once. Keep your goal seperate and secret. It will keep him on the hook and he'll want to know more...

p.s this guy is the bomb

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    Well my ex kept getting angry at me because I was sensitive. She didnt feel like she could show the same feeling in return.

"Make a pact with yourself that you won't sleep with anybody for at least 5 dates, and see if the quality of the guys who hang around improves."

Lol. I waited 5 dates before I even held my current dates hand. Now its been 6 weeks and I am still holding off.
    You know, I really hesitated about the number of dates I listed because 5 dates is also soon to be having sex, but I figured that making him wait for at least 5 would weed out those who were ONLY interested in sex.

Anyway, I am getting the impression that this girl is giving it up the first or second date, if indeed she is even getting an actual date out of it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    You know, I really hesitated about the number of dates I listed because 5 dates is also soon to be having sex, but I figured that making him wait for at least 5 would weed out those who were ONLY interested in sex.

Anyway, I am getting the impression that this girl is giving it up the first or second date, if indeed she is even getting an actual date out of it.
    My last relationship started as a drunk **** and I never want to begin a relationship like that again... It becomes based on sex, rather than the more important, long term feelings etc.

5 dates can seem like a very long time for a guy... Most guys go to a first date hoping to get lucky (girls go to a first dat knowing they will).
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    5 dates can seem like a very long time for a guy... Most guys go to a first date hoping to get lucky (girls go to a first dat knowing they will).
    Exactly. If a guy is still coming around when you haven't slept with him after five dates, then you KNOW he is interested in you as a person, and not just for sex.

or hes really desprate lol

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Let me give you some advice. The reason you keep getting guys who "want to do stuff and then chuck you" is because you are giving it up too soon (sex). I know that girls do this because they want to feel loved, but guys think girls that do this are just slutty, and even though guys will play with you, they will not keep you. Make a pact with yourself that you won't sleep with anybody for at least 5 dates, and see if the quality of the guys who hang around improves.

I completely agree with vashti . So give it more time .

You're an asshole-magnet. Something needs to change, and maybe the number of dates before sex would work, but IMO, the kind of guys you attract won't stick around that long.

Question: are you one of those who believes that life without a man is a pointless waste? Do you need someone in your life to feel complete?

I think you should take a man-vacation for the summer. Promise yourself you won't touch a man until September. Maybe it'll change your life.

the closer you get to him the easier he'll open up his sensitive side.