+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats the problem!!

Whats the problem!!

Could u pls tell me why do u guys always end up going back 2 ur ex? I met my guy a month after he split up from his ex they were together 8 yrs had 1 kid. When i met him he said he didnt love her bla bla. We never meant 2 get serious but it did. I fell head over heels for him and he felt the same. After a yr and half together he ended it in a lame way with a pathetic excuse and now hes bak with x

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it was very short-sighted of you to start up a romance with a guy who was split with his ex for only one month, especially one with a child and an eight year history with someone.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes i thought that at the start but u cant help who u fall in love with unfortunatly. He never once gave me any indication that he'd get back with her. We did have a amazing relationship he was perfect for me in everyway and i thought i was for him 2. He says hes only back for his kid sake and that hes not actually with her just living there but i dont believe it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope he IS there fore his kid's sake. What better reason to try to work things out?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I understand what ur sayin but he said when they were together she had major jealousy issues they argued non stop and he left cos he didnt want his kid 2 listen 2 it anymore. Thats why he swore 2 me he'd never go back he said he'd never put his kid through that again. But he then contridicts himself by moving back. I wont ever get involved with someone who has a kid again. 2 much hurt

And no its not a good enough reason. I might seem selfish but when he told me he loved me and made plans with me about our future and made me feel safe loved and totally secure. He then crushes me with that! Thats just nasty in my eyes. Why cant he just come out and say hes back with his ex? I deserve the truth.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe so. You seem to have picked a loser.

He really was anything but a loser. I know that sounds stupid cos i should be dogging him after what hes put me through but i wont. As u can tell its still very raw it only happened 3 days ago so am still very hurt angry and confused but i know it will all go away in time. Just have 2 live n learn. STILL SUCKS THOUGH. Lol

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lesson here:

If you date someone less than three months after they've come out of a major breakup, you are rebound material.

No guy comes out of an eight year relationship and then *bam* finds the perfect woman for him one month later.

Sorry to be so blunt, but it happens every day. I think you should just forget about him and move on. He'll keep going back to her.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I wouldnt ever go back 2 him i might have been a bit stupid 2 believe that i wasnt rebound and that he wouldnt go back. But am not a mug i wouldnt let him back in my life now. At the end of the day its his loss

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's the right attitude to have.....and seriously.....DON"T EVER TAKE HIM BACK
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Yes even thoug you cant help who you fall in love with, you can make a decision on whether dating that person is wise or not.

Why do people go back to theri ex's? Many, many reasons... But in this case I would suggest its got something to do with an 8 year relationship and one kid.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.