+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Do Men Want?

I called myself sugar cos thats what my dad used 2 call my mum. I do not think am all about my sexuality! I dont sleep around and i dont think sex is the most important thing in a relationship. U have me all wrong i was only trying 2 explain that i enjoy sex big time when am in a relationship so i dont see any logical reason my partners cheated.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you say so...

Anyway, there is generally no logical reason to cheat. People cheat because they want to, and that is all there is to it. Like I said before, you need to learn to pick better.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess the biggest question is, past looking good, having a good income, and enjoying sex........are you a good person to be in a relationship with? Maybe you need to analyze yourself. It seems weird that so many men you've had relationships end up cheating on you. Like Vash said, you may be picking the wrong type every time..........or maybe you're lacking in something that's driving them away from you.

Be honest with yourself. Are you naggy? Whiny? Spoilt? Aggressive? Boring? Self centered? Overly materialistic? Any of these traits (among others) would drive a partner away.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

guys want girls that are mostly nice, laid back, doesnt have to have everything perfect, and a girl that can also be her best friend (IE: the guy doesnt have to dress nicely everytime he sees the girl)

sex .

mainly sex

decent looking (doesn't have to be even close to best), affectionate personality, NOT a bit**, reasonable intelligence/career

thats all i ask for

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    ummm, are you shitting me? Ask any guy what they want and most of them will tell you they want a nice girl who loves sex. Now compare that to what most girls want.
    LMAO!!!! Sooo true...eh guys can be complicated sometimes too...not demanding per se just complicated.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    don't get jealous because we have what you desire...!!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SUGARXXX
    Am not arrogant or big headed though i guess i might have sounded like that in my thread but was just trying 2 get my point over 2 u. What am gettin at is every partner i've had has always screwed things up by being a typical bloke and not able 2 keep it in there pants! I cant see what i've done wrong but clearly it must be me if they all cheated.
    You suck at typing.

And who's the one comin' off as greedy?

You apparently aren't satisfied with any of our respones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12