+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do Men Want?

What Do Men Want?

Whats the deal with u guys sometimes u can have what most men would only dream of having but still u want more! And u say us women r hard 2 explain. U lot r the spawn of the satin! Lol.

errrr ?
    We want a lot

ummm, are you shitting me? Ask any guy what they want and most of them will tell you they want a nice girl who loves sex. Now compare that to what most girls want.

Could you be more specific?
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL!! Spawn of "Satin"? I think you meant "Satan".

Anyway, the only thing worse than men is women. Admit it - 90% of us are crazy as can be. By comparison, men are much easier to live with.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

well....what do YOU think we want

Well am am not one 2 blow my own trumpet but i am a really good lookin woman with a great personality wicked sense of humour dress smart trendy and sexy i'm faithful. Oh and in the words of usher "A lady in the street but a freak in the bed" Lol. I dont sleep around but when i am with the one i love i cant get enough. So why isnt that enough for u lot? U men r greedy.

well lets see there are a numbe of reasongs why that might not be enough. You might be very arognant, you might be giving it up too eisily, or you might just have poor taste in men and always get the ones that want ass and not a relationship. Its hard to tell from the information you gave us

Am not arrogant or big headed though i guess i might have sounded like that in my thread but was just trying 2 get my point over 2 u. What am gettin at is every partner i've had has always screwed things up by being a typical bloke and not able 2 keep it in there pants! I cant see what i've done wrong but clearly it must be me if they all cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by SUGARXXX
    Lol. I dont sleep around but when i am with the one i love i cant get enough. So why isnt that enough for u lot? U men r greedy.

It's very easy to blame men in general, just because you went out with the wrong guys...
    There are a lot of loyal men out there.

I would never cheat on my girlfriend even if Jessica Alba was here to give me a lapdance...

Maybe it's because you think you're the perfect girl, but in reality this isn't the case...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would definitely say the problem lies in your poor choice of men. You need to learn to choose better.

About your qualities - the only one of any lasting value is your faithfulness. Are you smart? Educated? What sort of accomplishments do you have? What are your goals? These are the things of REAL value.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am smart and educated i have my own house car am a project manager i have a lot of qualities. Am not a loser in life! Just in love. I know i will find my Mr Right one day but so far i've had 3 long term relationships and they all ended with my partner dipping it where he shouldnt

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm... I guess your screen name just suggests that you identify yourself more with your sexuality than with anything of importance.

Anyway, it sounds like you are choosing a personality "type" since you have an established pattern. Maybe you should try dating outside your type.

Well, I've always been fond of money. Heh.... never had much of it to speak of. I desire to have true love and I've always thought of sex as a side benefit of a good relationship. Ummmm.... I'd have to say, happiness is my ultimate goal.
    Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

I want a nice, good looking girl who isn't going to slap me if I ask her to get me a beer.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast