+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problem? Malfunction? Normal?

Problem? Malfunction? Normal?

Hopefully an easyanswer to a simple??? question.....

Problem.....
    The first time we made love went smoothly.... awesome.... That same night we did it once again..... and once more after that. The second and third times..... well.... I had trouble "getting it up" and "keeping it up". I got the impression she was disappointed (she came 5 times that night mind you) but she was disappointed that i couldn't finish off. Next time was a week later. This time i had no trouble getting hard during foreplay, but when it came to sex, it gradually deflated. She came twice but i was left "unfinished" and once again she was disappointed. We talked about it briefly and i said i didnt know what was wrong... She is a gorgeous girl with a stunning figure and i have no trouble when im "alone". I'm almost very sure she isnt the problem. She seems to think she is and keeps asking me to tell her what to do or if there is anything she can do.... I love her for asking.... I know she wants to pleasure me and I love her so much for that, but I dont know what to tell her when she asks....
    This seems to be the pattern lately....
    We tried again today.... she caught me by surprise and whispered in my ear.... needless to say....BOINGGGGG!
    ..... What can i say, i love sponteneity(sp?)
    But once again, she had a wonderful time, but no go for me.
    Im still very happy that i can pleasure her like that, but i get the feeling that it is starting to snowball on my side of things and its starting to get to me now.......
    Any suggestions/comments?

ok as a virgin I'm not the best qualified to answer this, i'm sure somebody more experienced will be able to help you soon!

Personally though, if I had sex with my bf and got 5 orgasms, and he lasted long enough to do it three times in the same evening.. man.. I would NOT be disappointed..
    maybe i'm just naive or something?

woah, I missed that.. are you saying you don't get off yourself.. ? I'd agree with swufty then.
    (edit: typo fixo)

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had an ex who could get me off over and over again, and sometimes he just never finished. It made me feel hurt. I felt like I wanted to give something back (like Swuftygirl was saying). He assured me everything was ok when that happened, it just still made me feel like disappointed. Maybe deep down I thought maybe he wasn't physically attracted.

But, honestly, what it came down to is that he masturbated solo quite often and therefore when he was with me, he lasted really long and sometimes never finished.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

ok... umm yes we use condoms....
    she is considering the pill or equivalent when she returns from overseas.
    I have heard that condoms can caus this sort of problem....
    I have done exactly what your ex did Ellynn.... and for me it isnt a problem.... I love knowing I can do that for her and dont really worry about myself and have assured her numerous times that its not her at all.
    Swufty - I wouldnt say a lot.... as such
    regularly, but I wouldnt say excessive but i guess that depends on indivdual understanding of "too much"
    If i have, is there a way to
    I do remember my ex used to touch me while I was inside.... i guess that added to the feeling and it felt incredible for me but I need to find a way of suggesting it to the current without her worrying that i am going to be thinking about my ex if she does it.....

"Well, just don't tell her your ex did that."
    Kind of hard seeing as she already knows that ive only been with 2 women, her and my ex.... maybe could say a friend suggested trying it or ive seen it somewhere?
    not sure

will give the drop a try swufty............

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sometimes it takes different experiences with different people to find out what really does it for you! So, if your ex did something that drove you completely wild and you want your gf to try it on you, then I suggest you let her know about it. Do not tell her that your ex and you did that, but just explain to her that you wanted to try it. You can use the "I saw this somewhere and I wanted to try it." approach. Or you can just say, "I really enjoy it when this is done to me." Or you can just show her what you like, without saying anything at all.

I know your trying to cover up the fact you did this particular thing with your ex. But if the situation were reversed, wouldn't you want to know what really "does it" for your gf? I know women have become more vocal about that, or at least shown the guy. At least I have learned to be that way. Because face it, people are not always mind readers when it comes to sexual stuff. You have to guide them to what you like or tell them.

Out of curiousity, what is it that you do like that your ex did?

"But if the situation were reversed, wouldn't you want to know what really "does it" for your gf? "

Point taken Ellynn.....

When i was inside of her, she used to slip 2 fingers in a v shape either side of me and gently squeeze or rub
    or
    index finger and thumb wrapped around whilst inside.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmmm....interesting. So she basically kinda squeezed you with her two fingers while you were inside of her? I've heard of something like that, but mainly it was done right behind the balls in the taint area.

Yeah thats pretty much it.....
    I also enjoy that bit behind the balls too.... i guess it all just adds to the feeling and sensations.....