+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shaven Haven??

Shaven Haven??

Right guys how do u like your women shaved (down below)? because lots of men have told me that they like their women with nothing below nd then others have said they like hair sooooooo... what do you think???
    Last edited by Kittykat; 06-07-06 at 10:55 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't like completely shaved.

But somethin' close to it.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most of the guys I have dated preferred shaven or at least trimmed super short. But, if you think about it you can't blame them. I mean, if they go down on you, its easier to navigate. Plus not having to deal with all the hair. Plus, you sweat, you pee, and well if you don't wash like constantly, its bound to be kinda gross after a day. So, I think its wise to keep the wild beast "tamed".

Oh yeah I wanted to add that during sex there is definately more feeling with skin to skin contact!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I like women with nothing below I do not know why but that is my maind.

Either completely shaven or with a little bit of hair. It's not that hair is a turn off to me, it's just less of it turns me on that much more I just prefer it.

Quite honestly, I tend to my genital hair more than I tend to my regular head hair. Then again, I just get that buzzed so it's relatively low maintenance, but still it's funny knowing I spend more time grooming my genitals than elsewhere.

I like it to be well maintained either shaven or trimmed short.

i like to keep it real short with a landing strip or nothing at all. I do hate shaving i hate it !!!!! my shave day is thursday and maybe on saturday lol
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I like to keep it short too. I've tried the nothing at all approach, but it was a f***ing pain in the ass. Shaving pretty much sucks and waxing HURTS, so you can't really win either way! And yeah, girls that don't maintain genital hair at all are icky! It's really not that hard.....

P.S. With waxing, you don't have to do it as often!
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

what about that veet stuff you know the cream withthe bladless razor? how does that work out?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

King Zarathu Guest
    Shaven... Their beards better be waxed too, because it's hard to..er.. "navigate" when it feels like I'm becoming a siamese twin with bin Laden.

Dissenting Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat
    Right guys how do u like your women shaved (down below)? because lots of men have told me that they like their women with nothing below nd then others have said they like hair sooooooo... what do you think???
    I rather prefer a fairly natural looking bush. Shaved bald always makes me think of a plucked chicken - even though I realize it makes her more sensitive to oral stimulation. On the other hand the hair itself provides useful ways to create erotic sensations during afterplay, and the earlier stages of foreplay.

shaven definetelyyy