+ Follow This Topic

Thread: call me stupid!

call me stupid!

hi , i would like to share with you my story but first please excuse my language since english is not my native language!

my story started 6 years ago, i loved someone, actually he was living next door
    i was 18 and he was 20 we started with letters then ended up with a dates, since i live in strick society going on a date with a guy is something not good, i faced dangers to meet him, actually he was my first love coz i never talks to boys before, he promised me that we will get marry as soon as he find a job
    after 3 and half years of dating and seeing each others he told that his family want to move to another place in another area for reasons he didn't tell me what was it, he told as soon as they reached there he will call me and we will keep in touch! i knew his cell number so i wasn't worry about anything, after 3 day of his movement i waited him to call but he didn't so i did the call but his cell was off i kept calling millions of time everyday and every seconds till the sounds said this number is not in service anymore, i lost the hope and thought that something wrong happened to him, i couldn't get the way to contact to him, so i was really hopeless, so i was forgetting him by the time, after a year of that i got a text from a unknown # on my cell phone and my surprise he was him! after one year he appeared! i told him where where he been?! all he said that he was sorry coz he was busy with life and couldn't contact with me, and so simply he got married!
    i told him what about the promises? all he could say i'm sorry
    i was really stupid to trust him! i couldn't forgive him after all, i changed my cell # coz he kept calling me and said he still loves me, i know he was a big lier and he didn't love not before and not even now, i burned all things he gave me including his photos, letters and gifts, he break something in my heart and it's still bleeding.
    Last edited by Shania; 07-07-06 at 11:50 AM.

I'm really sorry you had to go through that, It almost sounds liek a story out of a movie. But yes there is true love out there, he was a jerk, but he's gone now. Perhaps you need to start over..only this time don't be so trusting!
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

It's Ok

It's ok. You'll find someone that you can put all your faith in to. There's someone out there for you that will take that love to the next level. There always is.
    I hope God hears our prayers...

So what country are you from, cause while I agree that he is a total dick regadless, some countries have very wierd marrige laws and traditions and sometimes force people into marrige, sometimes peoples families force that on them really depends.