+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel like a TOTAL NOOB.

I feel like a TOTAL NOOB.

I've never bought condoms before.

Is there a certain age you need to be to buy them?

I'll admit, I am still a minor, but I'm trying to be as responsible and educated about the whole situation as I can.

It's more nerve racking, then me not knowing than anything.

King Zarathu Guest
    No, you don't have to be a certain age. I've bought them myself. The first couple times you'll feel really embarrassed, but you'll get over it.

Whatever you do, do -NOT- buy magnum-sized just because you want to look good in front of the sexy girl at the cashier.

In comes the responsibility factor, there. I don't want to buy magnum sized ones because of the added risk of it slipping off.

My girlfriend wants to come with me this time. So...whatever. :p

You shouldn't be having sex if you are a minor. I doubt you have the money, let alone maturity, to raise a baby.

Yeah you'll feel embarrassed the first time but you'll get used it

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    You shouldn't be having sex if you are a minor. I doubt you have the money, let alone maturity, to raise a baby.
    Calling me immature for attempting to be mature....

Go **** yourself, dude.

Google'd says:

"Calling me immature for attempting to be mature....

Go **** yourself, dude."

Being responsible enough to buy a condom and raising a child are two very different things. You already proved me right with your response.

Have a nice day :-)

King Zarathu Guest
    Google'd: I suggest you stop there. It isn't because I've known Neo longer, but it's because he's right in this situation. I would take his side if you kept going. I love responding with pictures, too.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Google'd, you're from PA eh?

What part?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I have to agree with this. It is good your thinking condoms, but honestly condoms alone aren't gonna be 100% effective if not used properly. Why would you want the worry?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Right abstanince is the best way to avoid any problems, with kinds and stuff. But really its BS and its completely unrealistic to expect people to obstain, the chistians and the conservatives try to push it down your thoat but thats another topic alltogheter. And yeah you do feel sort of wierd buying condoms and lube sometimes but you get over it and its not so bad.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Could you be more responsible?

Yes.

Could you be more irresponsible?

Definitely.

blacksun, I don't advocate abstinance for everyone. I believe sex is okay between two consenting adults. However, Google'd is a minor. He still needs to have his parent's permission for many things. I also don't know any 16 or 17 yr olds who are mentally and financially equipped to raise kids. I applaud him for trying to be mature, but it would be irresponsible of me to condone minors having sex.

Take my advice.

Stick to oral.

Seriously... Forget the condoms, keep your peener out of her who-who, and just resort to a nice ole' handjob with some ky straight from the hands of your girlfriend. Doesn't mean you can be carefree and not give a shit, cause you still have to make sure your little spermies don't go swimming up her little river, but it's nice to be less paranoid about pregnancy and still share intimate moments with your partner.

But like I said, still gotta be safe with either route you take.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun
    Right abstanince is the best way to avoid any problems, with kinds and stuff. But really its BS and its completely unrealistic to expect people to obstain, the chistians and the conservatives try to push it down your thoat but thats another topic alltogheter. And yeah you do feel sort of wierd buying condoms and lube sometimes but you get over it and its not so bad.

I don't expect people to abstain from sex, but when your that young why put yourself in the situation of worrying about babies and STD's? I mean I know how it was. I had the opportunity many times to have sex before I was 18, but chose not to. Sure, I felt left out, but I didn't want to have to deal with all that. Life was confusing enough as it was when I was that age.

I saw two of my best friends get pregnant at 17 while using condoms. I also was with them for support when they had to tell their parents they were gonna have a baby (that was like watching Jerry Springer). I saw them go through alot just to graduate hs so that they could have their kids the second semester of senior yr WHILE everyone else was off partying and celebrating graduation. I saw them move out and into shitty apartments and work full-time so they could support themselves and the kids. I also remember how they could never go out with us because they couldn't find a babysitter. One of them married and then divorced because of rushing into things and trying to do what they thought was right at the time. The other one didn't stay with the babies father. He's in jail from drinking too much and killing someone due to the stress of raising a family, not having money, and always fighting non-stop with my friend. And college? They didn't have the luxury. Afterall, there was no time or no money to go. Even to this day, they are in the same rut. They both are in jobs that pay less then 10 bucks an hr and struggling to afford rent. (I do have to give them credit for trying and having their priorities in the right place though. They really are good parents, but it sure hasn't been easy for them.)

All That was enough to scare me into abstinence until I was 20. But that is me, and my opinion about things.

Google'd, You can do what you want. Just warning you that condoms alone aren't 100% effective and if you plan on having sex you should also consider the consequences that go along with it. Then ask yourself if its worth it to have to deal with all that at your age.

If you do have sex, be careful ok? Or better yet, listen to bluetoxin and stick with oral.
    Last edited by Ellynn; 09-07-06 at 04:13 PM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast