+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does anyone feel the same????

Does anyone feel the same????

u know, all i want is to fall in love, really, coz i've already fallen and its so incredible. but then i just didnt know what to do.. and now that i do, i just dont fall. doesnt that sound crazy?! i just wanna find a person that i see and i say "that's her, that's the one i've been looking for" and i just need to know:

DOES ANYONE FEEL THE SAME???

we all have moments when we just want to be with that person...the one we love...or to have a person to be with...it is said that love cures all but also makes us suffer a lot...and if u already have been in love u should know that when we love we also suffer a lot...but stay calm...if something has to happen will happen...if not it wasn't meant to be...and usually when you are looking for something that thing may be right beside u and you just can't see it ...

aww

I hear you. It takes time though. I think love has to be worked on to blossum beautifuly.
    I hope God hears our prayers...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Love is so illogical, irrational.

I hate it.

I agree with Frasbee on this one; love is completely irrational. We cannot predict it, we cannot prevent it, and we certainly cannot control it. Hard as we may try, there are some things we cannot have our hand in, and love is chief among those things.

One source of wisdom that I have found in this situation (and many others), is actually the television show South Park's creators, Trey Walker and Matt Stone. They say;

"Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical."

That's the sad truth of it; we can't decide who to fall in love with. Can you imagine how easy love would be, if we could pick a random (or not random) girl, and say that we loved them? But love isn't easy; it's more difficult than almost any other human endeavor.

It's a feeling that almost everyone goes through. In fact, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who hasn't felt the same way. I feel that way right now.

You will find someone. Or someone will find you. My advice? Start hanging out with some people you'd like to get to know better. Or be with your friends. Start hanging around girls you haven't gotten to know very well yet. You will find someone.

But try looking at the world without thinking "where's my soulmate". Instead, try to have as much fun as possible (legally, of course : p) and enjoy being single. Take it or leave it, that's your choice. But I've been through the same kind of thing, and I wish someone had given me the advice I'm giving you back then.

-Z
    "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love."
    -Charlie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Denthrare
    One source of wisdom that I have found in this situation (and many others), is actually the television show South Park's creators, Trey Walker and Matt Stone. They say;

"Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical."
    I'm a South park fanatic and it would bug me if I didn't correct you.

His name is Trey Parker, not Trey Walker.

I feel so much better now.