+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sex for women

lilwing89 Guest

sex for women

does sex actually feel good for girls??? like it does for guys? or does it hurt a little?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Depends. I mean if you don't preheat the oven before sticking the turkey in, it can be uncomfy. Oh yeah, and guys how aren't gentle to start off with, that can be uncomfy as well. If theres dryness, thats uncomfy.

So make sure shes super wet, go slow, and consider how shes feeling before you pound away.

Sometimes (but just never assume this) a girl is ready to go right away. If shes a virgin or hasn't had alot of experience, I would stick to preheating the oven first.

I am not a male so therefore I cannot tell you if it feels as good or the same.

But other then that, yes sex can be very enjoyable!
    Last edited by Ellynn; 10-07-06 at 02:38 AM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I dont know as ive said before on here sex doesnt actually give me an orgasm i dont feel that much pleasure from it but i do enjoy the experience if that makes sense i like being that close to my boyfriend i like knowing he's enjoying himself lol other things make it pleasureable for me, it can hurt at start sometimes but that doesnt last long like ellynn said its sensible to check with her if she's ok if she's new to sex or just take things slower

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    C'mon 'Wing I thought you'd know better than that!

i think it hurts them at first ...but my gf got used to it and loved it there on after
    I hope God hears our prayers...

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    does sex actually feel good for girls??? like it does for guys? or does it hurt a little?
    If you're talking about the physiological process of stimulating and joining the genitals I think the answer is "Yes, it DOES feel good to girls.". In many - perhaps most - cultures they are socialized to not admit it openly. Certainly the woman I've been with for a few decades now has probably had (on average) 2 or 3 orgasms for each of mine, and has - from time to time - surprised and excited me with requests ranging from "Can we make love now?" to "Come f*** me!".

If there is discomfort or pain it's possible there's a physical reason for it - including the fact that her body may not yet be ready for adult sexual activity. Or one (or both) of you has not taken the time to learn good technique. Or, she doesn't have the emotional attachment that makes it really pleasurable.

It didn't really hurt me the first time, I was way too into it for it to hurt actually. It was just a different sensation.
    I like it.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

I don't see how a girl could possibly answer if it feels the same for them as it does for us guys? or vice versa for that matter.

My opinion, I think girls enjoy sex MORE than men. I know the girls I've been with have had multiple orgasms (insert jealous face here), where men can only have 1 at a time. Men can pop their load in less than a minute, women take longer to have orgasms. Women can screw for hours it seems - I know I couldn't, though I always like to try.
    [URL="http://psychicreadings.faithweb.com"]My Personal Psychic Reader & Advisor -- CLICK HERE[/URL]

Actually i think with proper training you can have multiple male orgasms but dont quote me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksun
    Actually i think with proper training you can have multiple male orgasms but dont quote me on that.
    I think thats a myth....? I guess it could be true though? Personally I need an hour or more (read: overnight) to re-load myself... I've heard some men can do it again in several minutes?
    [URL="http://psychicreadings.faithweb.com"]My Personal Psychic Reader & Advisor -- CLICK HERE[/URL]

that depends on your partners.......if he is really good at sex then you will find it the best thing of the world.
    Come share your love story. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][URL="http://MyPuppyLover.com"].[/URL]