+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex boyfriend...

ex boyfriend...

okay.. here goes.......... 2 months ago my boyf and i broke up, he said that he wasnt good for me and i should forget about him, he is a fisherman so he was going away to fish for 3 months in which i wouldnt see him at all, soo i did just that, 6 weeks into our break up he started to contact me again, and everytime he was in port (down the line) he would, he is coming back in 2 weeks time, and he wants to see me then, i want to see him BUT we had a bad relationship we never talked and if we fought (which was often) he would pretend i never said anything, so im confused, and i know im making no sense, i love him, but i dont want it to be the same, help!

im not a guy but i was with a guy a couple of years ago who i loved and he loved me but we knew we were bad for each other we spoke on and off for years and met up a few times but ultimately i have to say your better off just cutting yourself i did do just that and although i missed him at first i felt happier for it in the long run

Maybe you could try to have one good date, and not say "we're back together" until you feel more confident that it'll be different this time- take it one day at a time, you know?