+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "suck my cock"

lilwing89 Guest

"suck my cock"

do girls actually like it when their boyfriends and lovers and whatnot tell them "suck my cock" or "blow me" or anything like that?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It depends how it's said, the circumstances, and who's saying it.

There are times it can be kind of a nasty turn on. As long as it's not all the time.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I think it depends on the mood. If it's one of those romantic evenings and I say that, the mood will die. If it's a let's just **** each other senselessly, then yeah I can see it applying a bit.

Is it a request or a command? Dirty talk is a fine art, and if you aren't sure you can do it right, you shouldn't try. You'll make an ass of yourself.

ah lilwing i've read lots of forum posts of your shenanigans.
    enjoy getting head. its nice

I don't mind. I would probably be pretty offended if it was my first time with someone and they just came out with "Suck my dick, bitch" or something. But if you're in a relationship I don't see it as a problem.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

I like the "dirty talk in a fine art" comment.

Definitely wanna work your way up to those comments.

And definitely not overdo them.

It just sounds so vulgar
    [URL="http://psychicreadings.faithweb.com"]My Personal Psychic Reader & Advisor -- CLICK HERE[/URL]

I would only do it if he begs.........somehow he told me it is better than a normal sex.
    Come share your love story. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][URL="http://MyPuppyLover.com"].[/URL]

I'm a guy, and I personally consider it to be very very rude and classless when a man tells his partner to "blow him" or "suck my cock" or "go down on me b*tch".

Seriously. These are all very degrading terms to be used on your partner.

Subtle hints or more obvious hints can take a little bit more time than flat out statements, but they preserve respect during sex.

Again, don't take this as advice, this is only my personal view on the matter.

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by buddylove View Post
    I would only do it if he begs.........somehow he told me it is better than a normal sex.
    Look, Honestly...

Who does most of the work during sex? It's not YOU!
    So his butt and his abs are killing him!

Then, think about how wonderful his penis must feel being crushed between his and your body weight! There will be odd strokes during sex, and it hurts the poor guy alot!

Back to the workout of his life.. It feels good, but coupled with slight pain and fatigue, his craps will not do wonders for a maximum peak!

So really, what you want to do, is try something else. (hint hint)

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Look, Honestly...

Who does most of the work during sex? It's not YOU!
    So his butt and his abs are killing him!

Then, think about how wonderful his penis must feel being crushed between his and your body weight! There will be odd strokes during sex, and it hurts the poor guy alot!

Back to the workout of his life.. It feels good, but coupled with slight pain and fatigue, his craps will not do wonders for a maximum peak!

So really, what you want to do, is try something else. (hint hint)

hey, you think oral is an easy job? that really hurt the facial muscle......imagine chewing a whole pack of gums for 10 minutes?
    Come share your love story. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][URL="http://MyPuppyLover.com"].[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by buddylove View Post
    hey, you think oral is an easy job? that really hurt the facial muscle......imagine chewing a whole pack of gums for 10 minutes?
    That ^ coupled with "i'd only do it if he begs"....wtf?? for real?
    It's not like chewing gum for ten minutes! that's crazy. Don't lie and pretend like it's hard work. It's not.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Quote Originally Posted by Venacava View Post
    That ^ coupled with "i'd only do it if he begs"....wtf?? for real?
    It's not like chewing gum for ten minutes! that's crazy. Don't lie and pretend like it's hard work. It's not.
    well....different people have different feelings...I respect what you trying to say but i am not a liar
    you dun represent every woman in the world. it is quite a hard job for me so he has to beg.

Do YOU beg for oral?
    I am more than aware I don't represent every female in the world, that would be ridiculous. But I just don't understand the metaphor of it being like chewing gum for ten minutes - you don't chew, you don't use your teeth, you know? I'm not being rude to you, I'm just curious ; why is it a hard job for you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast