+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Making Extras--Need Advice to spice it UP

Love Making Extras--Need Advice to spice it UP

Hey everyone,

Here's the deal. Ive been seeing this girl off/on for about a month and a half now, and the relationship is still at that semi awkward, not totally comfortable with each other, but still really exciting stage (if you can follow!).

The sex so far has been really good, but Im afraid of it going stale as the last 4 times have been pretty much the same deal. I want to try to mix in some toys maybe, or just something new without coming off as a weirdo or perve. Obviously Im not gonna bust out a dildo on her or something like that. Ive been trying to find stuff while Im at work and so far Ive come across this kit from a company Lover's Choice that has a feather duster and body powder and all these lotions that are supposed to really get her going.

Does this sound good? Does know any products that will spice things up without making her think Im a sick freak? Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,

JG

The best sex toy is your own imagination. If you can use that, you don't need apparati.

I suggested to my girlfriend of 5 years a sex toy and she downright said no.

I'd say just tease the hell out of her. When she's about to blow, stop, give her a look like "aww, poor thing" and give her a few minutes to simmer down. Then go again!

It all depends on your girlfriend, if these adventures and such then it might not be such a bad idea.

Have you already had sex with her?

If not, then it might not be such a good idea...

But like Gigabitch said before the best sex toy is your own imagination.
    Why don't you take her to the beach or something and make love there?, there are tons of stuff you could do, but if the relationship isn't that stable then it's probably not the best idea to start buying stuff

a month and a half isn't that long so I don't think it's such a good idea.

But the package sounds nice

Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin
    I suggested to my girlfriend of 5 years a sex toy and she downright said no.

I'd say just tease the hell out of her. When she's about to blow, stop, give her a look like "aww, poor thing" and give her a few minutes to simmer down. Then go again!
    why? women are not like men, it's not done for a woman when she cums. it's just the beginning. let her cum and then keep going, that's the best.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    why? women are not like men, it's not done for a woman when she cums. it's just the beginning. let her cum and then keep going, that's the best.
    Who said I'd stop after teasing her?

I gotta agree the most important sex organ is between the ears. Commercial "toys" and "accessories" are usually a lot more hype than performance.

Both of you may enjoy a little exercise I discovered. Every other month or so magazines like "Redbook" and "Cosmopolitan" publish some kind of sex survey or how-to article. They often have titles like "What's your wildest fantasy?", "Why guys like oral sex", etc, etc. Get a few of these issues - or photocopy them from back issues in the public library if you're cheap - then read and discuss them TOGETHER. See if you agree with the minority or the majority on some of the survey questions. Let her know that even though some fantasy sounds hot to many folks, it's actually a big turn-off for you. Find out if she really wants to try some of the "new" things that are supposedly great.

Along the same line, may I suggest you get copies of "Joy of Sex" and "More Joy of Sex"? These books have been in print for about 30 years now, and you can get them at main-line bookstores like Dalton's or Borders - or through sellers on EBay. Go through the articles together, discussing the ideas that appeal to each of you and those that are definitely out of order. Or, go through them individually and leave little notes for each other - like, "Let's try pg 147.". Or mark the interesting pages with post-it notes and leave the book under each other's pillow. You will almost certainly find ideas to try, and have some fun trying them.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    daletom comes thru again with some VERY good ideas!

Also, go to the library and pick up an issue or two of Cosmo. Then read it! They have some excellent ideas of how to mix things up or try new things. Its worth a shot isn't it?

I wouldn't rush into toys right away. Save that for later on in the game. Plus, she may not even be comfy with it.
    Being with someone a month and a half, you have a ways to go before you come to that.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Guys, thanks for all your advice. The idea with the magazines really worked well, and we both particularly liked it.

I know its not as imaginative, but the Lover's Choice stuff was also a pleasant surprise. It wasnt too expensive, and the body powder and shower lotion helped set the mood for a great weekend. I would using both.

Thanks again!