+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my parents..

lilwing89 Guest

my parents..

im sick of coming home to screaming and fighting and cussing out and anger and hate. i wish i lived in a house where everyone got along and there was hardly ever fighting... i wish i didnt have a stepdad that yelled at my little sisteR(1 year old) and i wish i didnt have parents who were arrogant and selfish even to there own kids.. i wish my mom didnt write bad checks and ask me if i wanted beer. i wish i could go for a walk and not be afraid to walk around in my house. i wish my house had edible food, i wish that people wouldnt treat my brother like shit so he would come home every once and a while(16 years old) i wish i could feel happy and safe at home. i wish my parents didnt smoke around me.

theres like a million other things..

King Zarathu Guest
    I lived in an environment like that once, you just gotta be the eye of the storm, you know? It'll all work out...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The most important thing, Lilwing, is that you recognize that your parents behaviour is negative and not something you want to become.

Now, you'll just have to figure out a way to steer clear of them until you can leave home.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

although you have it worse than I did, I can sorta relate. I learned how to become a good person by not acting like my parents.

lilwing89 Guest
    im glad you all turned out to-what seems like- good people, especially you neo.

i dont want to be anything like them either. i would never treat the woman i love like my step dad treats my mom. nor would i treat my child as my parents treat me or my siblings.

i sorta have a counselor....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Been there buddy, done that.

Be like me and you're set for life.

lilwing89 Guest
    hey fraz!

_________

I've been there, done that, too. I used to have nightmares that my dad was coming to get us and I was the only one that got away. I had these dreams until my early 20's.

All I can tell you is this: Where you come from doesn't necessarily dictate where you go.

I wish I could be the Blue Fairy and make everything better........