+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any drinkers here?

I have, and cheeky pup! im 26!

Quote Originally Posted by Khazard
    I have, and cheeky pup! im 26!
    Perhaps you thought this was an every night thing for my girlfriend. At most, 3 nights a week she may have 1 or 2 in her room while studying. Maybe 4 or 5 times last semester did she leave her room to go elsewhere and study with friends while having some drinks.

Alcoholic? Hardly.

Well as a follow up, I just talked to her. In fact, we got into an argument. Kind of sucks but oh well. The subject came up so I took a stab at it. Little did I realize what a short temper she had for that subject since we've talked about it so much in the past.

Anyway, she just spilled everything and I kind of felt bad. She told me I have no idea how much she has changed her ways, especially in the second semester of her year to cut back so I wouldn't be upset/mad/pissed/angry. She said her drinking was cut to a bare minimal, and if anything was done in her dorm room by herself as I mentioned before.

So, once again, my mind asking too many questions lead me to assume certain things that should of been left untouched. But oh well, she told me what I wanted to hear, and we're going out tonight, so I'll make sure to stay away from that subject and just concentrate on having a good time with her.

Giga, thanks for your help.

The End. <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12