+ Follow This Topic

Thread: vote for marriage or divorce!20voters needed

vote for marriage or divorce!20voters needed

hi there:
    here is my story and i need 20voters to vote for either staying marriage or a divorce, because i need a real advice my friends, even if you hurt my feelings, it is fine, but at least give your votes,
    thank you, here is the story

Hello my friends:
    I am Tim from Morocco, i have a good story to listen to, but i need a real brother and sister's answer,
    I got married to a moroccan girl living in france, she wanted to meet me after i came back from the states, because we knew each other in our childhoud, we met, we started liking and even loving each other, but what went wrong is this:
    I am a moroccan citizenship, i really loved this woman, so she asked me to apply for my Immigration papers to be able to live together, but after she got the papers from the embassy she didn't send them to me, no reason what so ever was claimed by her, so i kept that into my self, because i married this woman for herself not for her papers, I work online on many websites as affiliate, i make over 10k dollars a month, i started sending my cheques to her to deposit them into my acct, but somehow she started putting money into her acct saying that it is safer for me like that, i got mad but i didn't want to say someting bad to her to not break her heart, she started after that pushing me down, saying that i am not responsible etc, i gave all what i have, my love and my money, now for a year i haven't seen her, we talk on msn every day, she says she loves me, but when i ask my friends they tell me that is not love at all. She broke my heart hundreds of times by pushing me down, but now, i don't know what to do at all, i am really thinking of filing divorce, because i think love can be destroyed by distance, and i really think she is much better without me or she even has a BF with her and that is why she wanted me far away, i am lost, plz can somebody help!!!!!!!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that you two need to actually sit down face to face and talk about things. I think its pretty messed up that you never see this woman, she takes your money and puts it in her account, and she blames you for everything.

She sounds like a golddigger. If she wanted to be with you, she would find a way. But, she sure doesn't have a problem pocketing those checks...

If I were you, I would talk to her. Find out whats really going on, and then file for divorce.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You could've actually made a poll for this.

Anyway.

I vote DIVORCE.

What are you thinking dude? Seriously, this is such an obvious case that you are being used, and its incredible that you havent realized it. Immigation papers are probably long expired though but you should tell her you cant send any money till she sends those to you, and if she dose send them dont send her any money any way. If you acutally got imigration papers (which i really doubt), she's probably just stringing you along you might be able to tell the embasy that you lost them or something and get them to look through their recods and give you a new set. Trust you friends listen to their advice, try and find a way to force this woman to give you what you need. She obviously thinks you are a fool (and you are) but that can be used to your advantage.

thanks to all of you

dear friends:
    sometimes you can not see things straight till you ask other people about it. I am thinking the same way as you said, i love this woman, but day after day, the love is gone, today, she has opened a bank acount to send me some money of mine, instead, she has opened another bank account in morocco from france under her name and she sent the money to her new account instead of sending me my money, that is really upsetting, money really can change the people feelings, i am now begging for my own money, that is really bad, but i am the one who worked hard with that money, if i loose it i can make it again and again, but my wife, is she looses me she won't find somebody as nice as i am, so really, I want to divorce her,, i have talked to her about these bad decisions she makes without telling me, but she never listens, thank you for anybody who can give me his last advice,
    yous,

She is a very bad person so do what ever you can go salvage what you can (money or visa wise out of this). Even if you dont care about money that much work on taking it back from her (tell her you need the access to the account so you can deposit or what ever then take all of it. Its your money take as much back as she has left if at all posible) She values money more then she values you so any method you have of depriving her of that money would server as a good punishment to her for basicly scamming you.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First of all, STOP GIVING HER YOUR MONEY.

Secondly, divorce her. She is using you. Don't let this go on a minute longer.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

yes, that is what i am planning to do the first thing tomorrow, thank you my friends for all your help, and i wish you the best luck in the world,
    yours,
    Tim,

Wristmart, I second what bluesummer said.
    First, stop giving her your money--she doesn't deserve it.
    Second, she is definitely using you.
    Third, when she tells you she loves you, she's not telling the truth. If she loved you, she wouldn't be leeching money off of you like that.
    So I highly recommed that you divorce her.
    She's not worth your time, and you'd be so much happier with someone else
    Good luck

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

I vote DIVORCE.

Me, too. duh!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Divorce.

Also, I hope you learned a very valuable lesson.

Do not EVER, EVER, EVER trust a FEMALE with your money!

No more LDRs for you, Tim.