+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wanna get Mind Blowing Tips on wooing women

Wanna get Mind Blowing Tips on wooing women

Hye Friends,
    Don't hink I am spamming or promoting anything. I just would like to share a small story with you.
    I belong to the last category of Women picking me up, Medium dark complexioned with crooked teeth, short, baldy, aged 40 plus and what can you expect out of me. Being born in a orthodox family, orthodox society in the middle east, I spent half of my adult life neglected, some times taken undue advantage and abused by Women because of my personality probably and off course needless to say of my Success Rate with Dating and SeducingWomen.

Until I used the first two Dating Tips and Seduction Techniques of the many Techniques taught in a Hand Book and I had the First Blissful kiss from the Gorgeous Women I had ever dreamt of.

I know many guys are out there just chatting with girls on the internet posing as Handsome rich macho guys and not really having success in dating in real life.I know how it feels to be like that as I was one of them.But no more.I would love to share so much about it as I am soooo Happy but cannot write too much here.So Guys c/mon stop Living in the fantasy world your are just few steps away from having your dream girl beside you in your real life.

Just continue to read my threads for more dating tips

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ::This guy vaguely reminds me of Hugo Pickle.::

What sort of Orthodox family did you come from, and from what country?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow!

That's Mind Blowing!

Quote Originally Posted by lapasat View Post
    Being born in a orthodox family, orthodox society in the middle east, I spent half of my adult life neglected, some times taken undue advantage and abused by Women because of my personality probably and off course needless to say of my Success Rate with Dating and SeducingWomen.
    i am orthodox too, born in an orthodox society in the east of europe...) i really do not have any problem!
    in fact, i am almost 24, brown hair (you may see my pic in the avatar) and very happy, maybe sometimes i abuse some guys)))))))), i have never been abused, i have a cat , 2 dogs, a lot of friends, an ex beeing my third...dog, and ....a macho man in bad, and his best friend trying to conquer my love...)))

do u think i have a problem, for beeing rased in an ortodox society?))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

Hye Friends,
    Don't hink I am spamming or promoting anything. I just would like to share a small story with you.
    I belong to the last category of Women picking me up, Medium dark complexioned with crooked teeth, short, baldy, aged 40 plus and what can you expect out of me. Being born in a orthodox family, orthodox society in the middle east, I spent half of my adult life neglected, some times taken undue advantage and abused by Women because of my personality probably and off course needless to say of my Success Rate with Dating and SeducingWomen.

Until I used the first two Dating Tips and Seduction Techniques of the many Techniques taught in a Hand Book and I had the First Blissful kiss from the Gorgeous Women I had ever dreamt of.

I know many guys are out there just chatting with girls on the internet posing as Handsome rich macho guys and not really having success in dating in real life.I know how it feels to be like that as I was one of them.But no more.I would love to share so much about it as I am soooo Happy but cannot write too much here.So Guys c/mon stop Living in the fantasy world your are just few steps away from having your dream girl beside you in your real life.

You can't keep it to yourself, you just can't....TELL THE WORLD!!.......and you tell us now!!

Hye Friends,

I want the name of this handbook....pleeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I must say I have learned the hard way and have it pretty much perfected, but am sure I can learn from you Mr Studmuffin.

Bring it on!...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm feeling kinda hot already.

Quote Originally Posted by daiza View Post
    i am orthodox too, born in an orthodox society in the east of europe...) i really do not have any problem!
    in fact, i am almost 24, brown hair (you may see my pic in the avatar) and very happy, maybe sometimes i abuse some guys)))))))), i have never been abused, i have a cat , 2 dogs, a lot of friends, an ex beeing my third...dog, and ....a macho man in bad, and his best friend trying to conquer my love...)))

do u think i have a problem, for beeing rased in an ortodox society?))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Uhh, actually, kinda, if you find amusement in abusing guys.