View Poll Results: VIRGIN Guys - at what age are you still a virgin?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm still a virgin at 14 yrs or younger

4 6.35%
  • I'm still a virgin at 15 yrs

2 3.17%
  • I'm still a virgin at 16 yrs

9 14.29%
  • I'm still a virgin at 17 yrs

4 6.35%
  • I'm still a virgin at 18 yrs

15 23.81%
  • I'm still a virgin at 19 yrs

3 4.76%
  • I'm still a virgin at 20 yrs

8 12.70%
  • I'm still a virgin at 21 yrs

4 6.35%
  • I'm still a virgin at 22 yrs

2 3.17%
  • I'm still a virgin at 23 yrs or older

12 19.05%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Virgin Guys - Your Age

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I used to see her at parties occasionally. I was barely aware of her existence, but she'd latch onto me and talk about all kinds of bizarre nonsense. She was kind of creepy.

Anyway, I skipped school one day and decided to hang out at the mall. That's where I bumped into her. She dragged me to the food court and we ate lunch. She asked if I was a virgin. I asked right back. She said yes so I told her that I was also a virgin. Then she arched her brow and asked if I wanted to be a virgin.

After I'd finished choking on my horrid fried rice, I shook my head dumbly. She told me she didn't want to be a virgin, either, and we should do each other a favor. And that's that. I never bumped into her again. Never got her number. Never spoke to her after. I never even knew her last name.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    how would that come about? you having sex with a girl you barely knew and then NEVER seeing her again?
    I take one night stand for $100 please.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    if i had a penny for every time...

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    winner.

Does masturbating count? joking.

who the hell lost their virginity when they're under 14? Must be really horny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    who the hell lost their virginity when they're under 14? Must be really horny.
    or just totally adventurous eh.

18, virgin, waiting till marriage. My girlfriend isn't, but she totally respects my decision to wait. She regretted not waiting. I'm catholic but that's not my reason for choosing to. I haven't even been to church in the longest time.

Just waiting for my honey moon . I have a box of condoms my dad gave me when I first starting going out that he said his dad did for him also so he's doing it for me. And well, I'm going to save that box, never open it, and on my honey moon give it to my wife. And tell her that I give my virginity to her. Just kinda as a symbolic thing.

And I know all you ladies think that is super cute. Because my girlfriend sure as hell did.

im still a virgin but im only 18. i have a really low sex drive, but i want to be somewhat sexually active so i have experience so someday when i meet the right one for me, i'm not having sex like i dont know how to please a woman.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did it occur to you, Michael, that perhaps some women like the idea of learning together?

I'm not sure your reason for wanting to have sex is very compelling at this point...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Did it occur to you, Michael, that perhaps some women like the idea of learning together?

I'm not sure your reason for wanting to have sex is very compelling at this point...
    wow that was enlightening lol. truly it was though because it never occured to me that way. so thanks.

it's just wierd though cuz around here i think 90% of the girls are not virgins by age 18. of course there isnt a true way to statistically prove that...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, there are lots of sexually active people your age, true, but not *everyone* is doing it. I wouldn't feel bad about wanting to wait a while longer, if I were you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post
    wow that was enlightening lol. truly it was though because it never occured to me that way. so thanks.

it's just wierd though cuz around here i think 90% of the girls are not virgins by age 18. of course there isnt a true way to statistically prove that...
    except being a ninja-teenager and hearing the stories...

it's kinda sad that most people can't wait. I mean I respect their choice not to, it isn't my choice what they do. But, it's kinda sad that soooo many people are before they're even out of high school. I know my girlfriend isn't, and it kind of makes me sad that she didn't wait. And it hurts me to know that she was hurt in a relationship that involved her loosing something she promised herself she would keep. But that wasn't my choice, I respect her and I love her dearly either way.

And I completely agree with Vashti, I think that innocence and being able to learn together is what makes waiting worthwhile. Although as tempting as a beautiful women can be , I know that in the end I'll be happy with my decision. It's not like I'm never going to have sex if I don't do it now. Just have a bit of patience, look more in the future and not in the present.

Plus no women that loves you for you is going to be upset, make fun of, or be disappointed in you because you're not "skilled." They'll be happy to know that their your first. And if she is upset, chances are she's a whore.

even though i didn't wait till marriage to have sex, i can still viably say that my high school boyfriend and i definitely "learned together." we did the whole "everything but" thing for a long time. basically worked our way up. we were each other's first everything (even his first kiss). i wouldn't change that for the world. you don't have to be married to be in a healthy, committed relationship where you learn together...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    18, virgin, waiting till marriage. My girlfriend isn't, but she totally respects my decision to wait.
    Wait... You're waiting for marriage to have sex, but your girlfriend isn't? How's that gonna work?

But hey, whatever floats your boat. Good luck finding someone to "appreciate" your virginity, btw. If you stuck around these forums long enough you would have figured out that people only appear to really care about sex, and if you can't do it good, you're ****ed!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post
    im still a virgin but im only 18. i have a really low sex drive, but i want to be somewhat sexually active so i have experience so someday when i meet the right one for me, i'm not having sex like i dont know how to please a woman.
    Same! I don't believe in that fairy tale bullshit that a woman would choose a virgin who cannot perform as well in the sack over an experienced dude. Maybe for marriage when you are 35. I leave for college on Friday, if I am still a virgin one week from then I will have lost faith in... umm... nothing.

People who tell you to wait were the ones who started young. Well, if they knew how much it sucked to start late, they would likely shut the **** up. Ask OV, I think he'll side with me on this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast