View Poll Results: VIRGIN Guys - at what age are you still a virgin?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm still a virgin at 14 yrs or younger

4 6.35%
  • I'm still a virgin at 15 yrs

2 3.17%
  • I'm still a virgin at 16 yrs

9 14.29%
  • I'm still a virgin at 17 yrs

4 6.35%
  • I'm still a virgin at 18 yrs

15 23.81%
  • I'm still a virgin at 19 yrs

3 4.76%
  • I'm still a virgin at 20 yrs

8 12.70%
  • I'm still a virgin at 21 yrs

4 6.35%
  • I'm still a virgin at 22 yrs

2 3.17%
  • I'm still a virgin at 23 yrs or older

12 19.05%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Virgin Guys - Your Age

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Wait... You're waiting for marriage to have sex, but your girlfriend isn't? How's that gonna work?

But hey, whatever floats your boat. Good luck finding someone to "appreciate" your virginity, btw. If you stuck around these forums long enough you would have figured out that people only appear to really care about sex, and if you can't do it good, you're ****ed!

Same! I don't believe in that fairy tale bullshit that a woman would choose a virgin who cannot perform as well in the sack over an experienced dude. Maybe for marriage when you are 35. I leave for college on Friday, if I am still a virgin one week from then I will have lost faith in... umm... nothing.

People who tell you to wait were the ones who started young. Well, if they knew how much it sucked to start late, they would likely shut the **** up. Ask OV, I think he'll side with me on this.
    yeah that's what i'm thinking too, but what she said brought up a cool perspective of it.

like i know a true girl who's there for you wont make "sexual performance" the highest on their list, because quite honestly then they'd be the girls you'd find in the clubs/bars/etc. i just know that if im gonna be with a really awesome/nice girl, then i wanna make the best of sex i can, ya know?

and i read so much of the "techniques" and stuff used in bed, but it's like everything else, you dont know until you actually try something hands-on.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Michael, you are only 18. To be a virgin at 18 is not unusual.

It is true that virginity is often not valued when you start pushing mid to late 20s, but you still have time. Wait until you can share it with someone you like. Slutty girls will alway be around.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Wait... You're waiting for marriage to have sex, but your girlfriend isn't? How's that gonna work?

But hey, whatever floats your boat. Good luck finding someone to "appreciate" your virginity, btw. If you stuck around these forums long enough you would have figured out that people only appear to really care about sex, and if you can't do it good, you're ****ed!
    No...I'm waiting for marriage, she didn't. She's done it already, she regrets not waiting and she respects my decision to wait.

In the end, there will be people who will want to marry those who have waited and not care if they aren't experienced. And there will be those who will want to marry someone who is experienced.

Arguing if it's right to wait till marriage to save yourself is like arguing over religions or politics. It's your choice not someone else's. If someone else doesn't respect your decision, well f-them. I've chosen to wait and that's my decision. You may have a different view on it and I will still continue to respect your decision. Even if it is not what I believe.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    No...I'm waiting for marriage, she didn't. She's done it already,

Arguing if it's right to wait till marriage to save yourself is like arguing over religions or politics. It's your choice not someone else's. If someone else doesn't respect your decision, well f-them. I've chosen to wait and that's my decision. You may have a different view on it and I will still continue to respect your decision. Even if it is not what I believe.
    Ahh gotcha.

I wasn't arguing you. I was just telling you what I wish people told me when I was 10. Instead, my parents filled my head with their anachronostic religious beliefs, the ridiculous notion of "modesty", etc. No offense to them all at, I don't blame other people for my own faults.

Ahh gotcha.

I wasn't arguing you. I was just telling you what I wish people told me when I was 10. Instead, my parents filled my head with their anachronostic religious beliefs, the ridiculous notion of "modesty", etc. No offense to them all at, I don't blame other people for my own faults.
    ahh but i never said you were arguing

Just speaking my mind on the subject

do sexs toys count lol
    Last edited by Dave4586; 20-08-07 at 02:27 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345