View Poll Results: VIRGIN Guys - at what age are you still a virgin?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm still a virgin at 14 yrs or younger

4 6.35%
  • I'm still a virgin at 15 yrs

2 3.17%
  • I'm still a virgin at 16 yrs

9 14.29%
  • I'm still a virgin at 17 yrs

4 6.35%
  • I'm still a virgin at 18 yrs

15 23.81%
  • I'm still a virgin at 19 yrs

3 4.76%
  • I'm still a virgin at 20 yrs

8 12.70%
  • I'm still a virgin at 21 yrs

4 6.35%
  • I'm still a virgin at 22 yrs

2 3.17%
  • I'm still a virgin at 23 yrs or older

12 19.05%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Virgin Guys - Your Age

Virgin Guys - Your Age

This is a variation on the age-when-you-lost-your-virginity poll.

VIRGIN GUYS - I know you're around, and there's no reason to be ashamed of your status. How old are you, and haven't yet "done it" with a girl? That's penis-in-vagina sex. Losing your virginity. Popping your cherry. Making you into a man.

Let's say that kissing, necking, fondling, petting doesn't count. I won't even count it if you've given or received oral sex, even if you (or her) climaxed. But putting your erection into her vagina, even a "little ways" or "just one stroke to see if it fits", counts as sex. Even if you didn't orgasm.

The poll options are set to NOT display your identity, only counts the responses. If you want to brag (or complain) about your status to the world, you can post a reply.

p.s. - You don't have to vote in the poll to see the results! Just click on "View Poll Results" at the bottom of the Poll Window.
    Last edited by daletom; 20-07-06 at 02:22 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm the 20 year old.

But what's with the polls?

You doin' a project?

Oh- that's funny. I just posted a suggestion that we have more polls. I love them.

I'm still a virgin at 47. And *not* because I want to be! Sad, isn't it? Nothing really wrong with me, I'm tall, slim, and I think decent-looking. Just sort of socially apprehensive, reticent, and I guess timid. I've spent 30+ years dreaming of sex, and I'm still really preoccupied with it, but at my age I guess I should probably just give up. What a frustrating and unhappy life!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    . . . You doin' a project?
    Well, not really.

It started because I thought it was a better way to handle the question posed in the "[URL="http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=13829"]Average age[/URL]" thread. The poll allows people to remain anonymous if they wish - or they can "kiss and tell" with a written reply. The statistical validity of a poll like this is (for you calculus folks) within half a delta of zero. That's approximately square root of zilch. Zip-dot-squat. The Loveforum community doesn't represent an accurate cross-section of ANY population, and those responding to the poll have self-selected themselves as having a particular interest in the topic. So the poll is hardly based on an unbiased, random sample.

Nevertheless, the results are already interesting. They refute the popular notion that "almost everybody" is out there screwing like rabbits before they can vote or (legally) buy a drink. Guys - if you're in North America (Europe may be different) and 19 years old, almost half of you have NOT had sex with a girl. That's nothing to be ashamed of. No need to rush into something you'll regret or feel disappointed over.

And girls - don't assume that every 20 year old guy has carved a string of notches on his bedpost (or anywhere else). Yes, you can find boys who have. But you can also be some guy's "first and only" if that's significant to you.

lilwing89 Guest
    hmm i lost it @ 16 on valentines day. what one do i mark?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    hmm i lost it @ 16 on valentines day. what one do i mark?
    You're no longer a virgin guy - you don't mark ANY of them on this poll. You answer the one called "[URL="http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=13830"]Guys: Age When You First Had sex[/URL]".

I'm another 20...

Yes, I am one of those old fashioned endangered species of men who is waiting until marriage... not that I think it is objectively wrong not to, I just know that its right for me; that is something that I want to give to my future wife that is better than any diamonds or estates or what not... anyways thats me

About the whole "virginity" issue... I have come to find that there's not really a universally accepted definition for it; like this particular poll was so kind fo mention () as PIV (penis in vagina) sex; which is the "definition" I am leaning most towards at the moment, well, what does everyone think about this? Is it tha actual action/contact or is it what's behind that? Maybe I should start a new poll... hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by thinker
    I'm another 20...
    Half the virgins who answered this poll, as well as the corresponding one for girls, are 20 or older.
    Yes, I am one of those old fashioned endangered species of men who is waiting until marriage... that is something that I want to give to my future wife that is better than any diamonds or estates or what not... anyways thats me
    I thought much the same way. It ended in a wedding night that was VERY significant and meaningful . . . as well as some of the lousiest and (especially for her) painful sex imaginable. See "[URL="http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?p=34897#post34897"]Wedding Night Virgins[/URL]".
    About the whole "virginity" issue... I have come to find that there's not really a universally accepted definition for it; like this particular poll was so kind fo mention () as PIV (penis in vagina) sex; which is the "definition" I am leaning most towards at the moment, well, what does everyone think about this?
    You're right about the definition - and this probably would make a whole new thread. My wife & I had done "just about everything but . . . " before we exchanged virginities (she got mine & I took hers). If the genital coupling is significant to you and your partner - and you're BOTH willing to work with each other - you can enjoy a LOT of pleasure and intimacy short of PIV sex.

Quote Originally Posted by daletom
    Half the virgins who answered this poll, as well as the corresponding one for girls, are 20 or older.
    I thought much the same way. It ended in a wedding night that was VERY significant and meaningful . . . as well as some of the lousiest and (especially for her) painful sex imaginable. You're right about the definition - and this probably would make a whole new thread. My wife & I had done "just about everything but . . . " before we exchanged virginities (she got mine & I took hers). If the genital coupling is significant to you and your partner - and you're BOTH willing to work with each other - you can enjoy a LOT of pleasure and intimacy short of PIV sex.
    Eeeee... hope wedding night sex turns out a bit more pleasurable

Yeah, I have thought a lot about what counts and doesnt... and like I said before it is largely individual; some older people would view french kissing as sex, seriously! What I have come up with is that PIV is definitely the line... that IS sex no matter if it is just an in-and-out deal; that kind of penetration doesnt just "happen"

However, you might say, well what about orgasm? Shouldnt that be the line? Well, guys have them in our sleep while unconscious; does a completely natural, uncontrollable impulse make you no longer a virgin? I dont think so... and many women have been reported to have had big O's on bike rides/horse back rides/washing machines etc... I don't think these isolated occurences count as defloration... nor do I feel masturbation does... which could start a whole new thread

For me, the giving of vigrinity is complete; it is saying that there is nothing I am holding back any longer; your body is mine and mine yours. So, in this light, oral "sex" is not really "sex"... which is all very confusing in lue of the syntax... but then again there is phone "sex" and dry "sex"... do these count just because of the word used to describe them? Then you ask, well what about anal? Hmm... I really cant say either way; for a man, it is (almost) like PIV full blown actual intercourse... for the women, well there are a large array of reactions! I actually would count anal as deflorating... it IS penetration; maybe there should be separate virignities (as there are) for each "hole" so to speak...

Oral is still a confusing matter... where does it fall? It is not completely "natural" like a wet dream or a horse back ride would be, but it isn't real "intercourse" or "penetration"... it could be categorized as foreplay or just fooling around... almost like a handjob with the mouth And as for handjobs, those are like masturbation; but just because someone else is administering it, does that make it sex??? Lots of questions... bah

Ultimately, I feel it needs to be mutual; it might be ok for a couple to say "ok, we can do this and this, but none of that before marriage", which might pose a problem if that relationship breaks up and you find someone else with different opinions on the matter... aaaah confusion

Maybe someone should start a whole new thread on this; get some good ideas going!

Quote Originally Posted by thinker
    Yes, I am one of those old fashioned endangered species of men who is waiting until marriage...
    May I just say how refreshing and encouraging to hear that at least a few of these such men still exist. Good on you!!! You too, daletom.

its very refreshing i dont think its that bad if you do it with someone you love

yes i know i shouldnt be saying this i am somewhat of a catholic women. At

least i used to be.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not really waiting for anything specific...

Well that's a lie, but for the most part, I'm not lookin' for it or avoiding it.

It simply hasn't happened yet.

That's the wierd thing... I actually DONT think it is objectively wrong in a loving relationship... I just feel it is not right for ME... its something that I want to save and give at a later date... not at all bashing anyone else out there

I yet what you are saying . I was planning on waiting till i was marriage

things did change i fell in love and still in love with the same guy. I could have

waited just didnt want too. I myself dont agree with one nite stands and i

feel thats is totally wrong then again i am catholic.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast